I never knew that......

If you ever hear an old person say that Red Delicious apples were better back in the day, believe them

"The apple became a victim of its own popularity. As consumers began to purchase more of their food from large supermarkets, the apple's popularity encouraged commercial growers to increasingly select for longer storage and cosmetic appeal rather than flavor and palatability, which resulted in a less palatable fruit.[5][8][2] In particular the selection of redder fruit caused deselection of flavor, and the genes that produced the yellow stripes on the original fruit were on the same chromosomes as those for the flavor-producing compounds.[2] Breeding for uniformity and storability favored a thicker skin.[2] Later, as other cultivars entered supermarkets, demand for the 'Red Delicious' declined.[8][9]"

The website, Genius, or originally named RapGenius
IMG_0678.jpeg

was created one night after being fired from his junior position at a law firm Mahbod Moghadam went to explain to a friend about a Cam’Ron lyric from his album, Purple Haze.

The exact line is “80 holes in your shirt, there: your own Jamaican clothes

I went on a deep dive and saw that Genius is going downhill. Even I've seen some terrible or missing notations when I've gone to some metal songs but I let it go as well. And they purposefully had the public persona of tech d-bags

England hung a monkey in the early 1800s as a result of the Napoleonic Wars, accusing it of being a French spy.

IMG_1318.jpeg

Germany isn’t Germany in Spanish, it’s Alemania. Which, weirdly, makes sense.
Playing fifa and watching soccer you learn a lot of random things like this. England in Spanish is Inglaterra which also makes sense
I can name pretty much any flag because of fifa :lol:

Last edited:
Cheetahs can meow just like their house cat cousins

But their other cousin the Caracal cannot meow. All they know is

further proof; they're family don't worry

Back
Top Bottom