I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Ask Cam if his girl is black or Latina, what you fools think the man is gonna say?....

Sons just give it up....let us be, hell is wrong with ya'll.

I cant believe you ****** arent tired of this **** yet
laugh.gif
 Why does it even matter to you what ninja calls himself? Bruce can be a woman but ninja cant be latino?

What is Black or African Culture? Africa is a giant continent with a bunch of countries with different cultures in it. We all know this is where life started and this is where all of us come from. Any Dominican, Cuban, whatever the **** culture has ROOTS in Africa. It's not like they got dropped off on these islands and just started doing completely new ****.

Why do you willingly reject one label...and accept the other...when they come from the same people?

You are ignoring the other "races". It wasn't just Africans. It wasn't just Spanish. That's why the label Latino seems appropriate.

Ask Cam if his girl is black or Latina, what you fools think the man is gonna say?....

For the 17806984397578th time in this thread...

Why do you see these two terms as being opposites of each other?

Why is the idea of a black latina completely foreign to you?

Last edited:

I'm not sure it is

NINJAHOOD is black because of his roots, who's gonna refute that!?....the man identifies as Latino

Ksteezy just has trouble formulating his thoughts. Inarticulate if you will. Like he gets in his feels and argues just to argue.

But he's not though.

He can't tell you a thing about black or african culture. He will tell you about Dominican culture because that's what he's brought up to know.

FTR, I'm dominican as well. To me Ninjahood is Dominican...not black.

What is Black or African Culture? Africa is a giant continent with a bunch of countries with different cultures in it. We all know this is where life started and this is where all of us come from. Any Dominican, Cuban, whatever the **** culture has ROOTS in Africa. It's not like they got dropped off on these islands and just started doing completely new ****.

[Video][/quote]

That didn't go over so well with slick willie...[/Video]

Son dispute it all you want! African-Americans 9/10 will identify as BLACK, If you are a Latino no matter how dark you are 9/10 will identify as LATINO first!

What do you think Cam (a black man) considers his own woman damn it!? Black or Latino?

I cant believe you ****** arent tired of this **** yet
laugh.gif
 Why does it even matter to you what ninja calls himself? Bruce can be a woman but ninja cant be latino?
It matters because denial of it is erasure of the highest order. You can't bark all this "we're Latino" non-sense when black Dominicans in DR face racism every day.

Son dispute it all you want! African-Americans 9/10 will identify as BLACK, If you are a Latino no matter how dark you are 9/10 will identify as LATINO first!

What do you think Cam (a black man) considers his own woman damn it!? Black or Latino?
Well he said she aint Black...

Tego Calderon :pimp:. Explains it all in this video at 5:30.

But Ninja and Steezy gon act like what exist here in this video in Puerto Rico...doesn't happen all over. Y'all don't see race huh? :lol:.

Because us Latinos donot identify by color b....ya playing dumb at this point....a Latino is not gonna look at his skin and say well I'm black Latino, I'm brown Latino, I'm slightly caramel Latino, I'm white Latino....

For people that claim to be so smart, ya lacking a little.

****** thinking I'm with JuJu because I'm in love She ain't black, man, she Cuban, her mother the plug

Dudes in here don't care what Ninja identifies as though. They want him to acknowledge his black roots. He can do that and still identify as latino.

Last edited:
Because us Latinos donot identify by color b....ya playing dumb at this point....a Latino is not gonna look at his skin and say well I'm black Latino, I'm brown Latino, I'm slightly caramel Latino, I'm white Latino....

I'm gonna call ******** here again rubio.

I don't know how this turned to this facade that latinos are post racial and without prejudice. Please stop it.

Last edited:

Nothing better than a fine, chocolate, big booty sistah. :pimp:

The funny **** is that you ****** are acting like you're being so unique and independent by rejecting a label created by the US Census...but you act like YOU created the term "latino". The same ************* that created the label "black" come from the same got damn place as the ppl that created the word "latino" :lol:  

It's a european term...but you ****** are soooooooooo adamant in distancing yourselves from the word "black" that you willingly embrace another term created by your oppressors.

You ****** are silly man :smh:  

Truth. That's why I said dude is brain washed. He gone.

Common sense isn't so common w/ these folks..

Dudes in here don't care what Ninja identifies as though. They want him to acknowledge his black roots.

Lmao I've never heard the man said he doesn't have black roots, that's just another folk tale NT has made up and ran with...he cannot deny that because it's obvious, however he doesn't need to identify with it because like many Latinos, he's not black he's Latino....I'm starting to think you just won't get it unless you are Hispanic yourself...

Btw in Latin America Latino and Hispanic while technically not the same, are used interchangeably without a problem.

Dudes in here don't care what Ninja identifies as though. They want him to acknowledge his black roots. He can do that and still identify as latino.

Go look up wat a latino is and you'll realize how redundant you sound.

Back
Top Bottom