I WANT TO ENCOURAGE A MORE CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION OVER RACE RELATIONS ON NT

Yup, this where we're at..meanwhile dude lost da argument pages ago w/ da census.

He's resentful & petty Hispanics/latino can check a box that excludes themselves from african americans...

Last edited:
This thread is histerical in the sense of how many people don't know the difference between race and ethnicity.

Whines about constant misrepresentation in the first sentence, then misrepresents an entire groups concerns with the system as "resentment" in the next. I don't get how ya'll keep running into this dumb wall expecting different.

Last edited:
How is this thread still going 
laugh.gif

Just give it up. 

This parade of bigotry and ethno-dismissal shoulda been put to rest pages ago, but I guess it doesn't matter much when the ones on the chopping block are Latino/Hispanics.

The sad part is that NT turning into some sort of Black vs Brown kinda thing.
This **** is wack.

We go through many of the same struggles. Live in the same communities. We learn to roll blunts together.
The fact that this community has two big minority groups going at each other is lame as ****.

Lot of you cats ain't **** and I'm talking to people on both sides of this argument.

Last edited:
This **** is wack.

We go through many of the same struggles. Live in the same communities. We learn to roll blunts together.
The fact that this community has two big minority groups going at each other is lame as ****.

I agree but I think dudes are not down with the disrespect and I can understand.

This **** is wack.

Lot of you cats ain't **** and I'm talking to people on both sides of this argument.

Problem is you're in the minority of that view. It's rare you see solidarity on black issues which in turn supporting benefits everyone, just mostly attacks and claims on it being a non-issue or whining, or the systemic piece is now irrelevant because black on black crime exists. (This is in general, spanning multiple NT discussions)

Especially your ignorant, inarticulate cousin or whatever. This ***** is riding **** so hard like ninja would ever have his back on anything.

Yo from here on out I no longer want to be classified as black. My rite of passage is I used to live in a Mexican city and I took Spanish for a couple years. I also have blood cousins that lived in Mexico and speak fluent Spanish. Therefore I am a Latino. Yeah I might look black with long curly black hair and a big d but that don't mean nothin no more. I am a Latino.

Last edited:
This **** is wack.

Maybe if you want more peace, you should check Ninja and Steezy more when they constantly cross the line on issues regarding black people.

Even in here, yours mans Steezy line stepping just to rustle

This isn't "it goes both ways" type thing. Because a lot of the people Ninja and Steezy upset with their ignorant comments, say little to nothing about Latinos in return

And many others only go as far basically saying "some latinos are black too"

Last edited:
Yo from here on out I no longer want to be classified as black. My rite of passage is I used to live in a Mexican city and I took Spanish for a couple years. I also have blood cousins that lived in Mexico and speak fluent Spanish. Therefore I am a Latino. Yeah I might look black with long curly black hair and a big d but that don't mean nothin no more. I am a Latino.
that's exactly how stupid some people sound.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Been seeing this thread stay at the top of General since last night and didn't bother to pop in til now.

Y'all so dumb. :lol:

When I said "this goes to people on both sides of the argument" I meant it.

Steezy saying "open season on ya feelings" is where I got turned all the way off to this whole ****. This **** really became a black vs brown thing.

We all men here and everyone has to take responsibility for their own words and actions.

I got this clown Zik calling me a racist for ******* what?

Anton will take on any cause just for the sake of rustling.

Steezy has and will always get caught slipping cause he don't always properly articulate the **** he trying to say. There's been a few times where he said some **** that made me cringe.
Again though, a lot of cats love going at him just waiting for him to slip up on his comments.
So are their intentions as noble as they want it to seem or are cats just baiting him?

Like I said, a lot of blame to go around on both sides.
I'll even throw myself in the mix.

Hope you cats get ya **** together.
When it's all said and done...to the white man...ALL of us are just a bunch of ******.

Everything else going on in this thread is nothing more than distractions.

40 some odd pages later and nobody can still tell me what the argument is.
Is it still NH not wanting to accept "black" in front of Dominican?
Would the argument be just as insane with me not wanting to accept the term "white"?

What's the resolution here?
Surely people not acting like a bunch of females and just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Sa'll love, some silly **** has been said throughout, was actually surprised this was still going today since I tuned out a while back. The end of the day though, when I need a tour of the big booties in the heights i know who i'm shooting a pm.

When I said "this goes to people on both sides of the argument" I meant it.

Steezy saying "open season on ya feelings" is where I got turned all the way off to this whole ****. This **** really became a black vs brown thing.

We all men here and everyone has to take responsibility for their own words and actions.

I got this clown Zik calling me a racist for ******* what?

Anton will take on any cause just for the sake of rustling.

Steezy has and will always get caught slipping cause he don't always properly articulate the **** he trying to say. There's been a few times where he said some **** that made me cringe.
Again though, a lot of cats love going at him just waiting for him to slip up on his comments.
So are their intentions as noble as they want it to seem or are cats just baiting him?

Like I said, a lot of blame to go around on both sides.
I'll even throw myself in the mix.

Hope you cats get ya **** together.
When it's all said and done...to the white man...ALL of us are just a bunch of ******.

Everything else going on in this thread is nothing more than distractions.

40 some odd pages later and nobody can still tell me what the argument is.
Is it still NH not wanting to accept "black" in front of Dominican?
Would the argument be just as insane with me not wanting to accept the term "white"?

What's the resolution here?
Surely people not acting like a bunch of females and just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I said that to put into perspective how these dudes are acting towards us, not because I'm actually gonna go on some racist crusade...fam you know me on a personal level outside of here, do you really think I'm racist b?...lol look at my wife man, do you think she's a bigot and a racist because she echoes the same feelings as NH....where she doesn't deny her roots, but refuses to be labeled as anything other than a Latina woman, according to NT this makes her a bigot and ashamed...

These dudes think I'm caping for ninja...when is not the case, I understand dude and how he self-identifies and so do you and other Latinos....I have a wife who embraces her afrocentricity with her hair and loves her skin color, but she's proud to be a Latina above else and wouldn't group herself with African Americans eventhough they share the same roots....

IS IT THAT ***** HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Welcome hermano....btw Latin countries have some of the biggest schlongs...

Welcome hermano....btw Latin countries have some of the biggest schlongs...

Some Colombians be piping donkeys to doe.

Blowing Eeyore's back out is what's really wavy right now pa?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom