I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Straight up, it's really hard to believe that you have any friends in the real world.
Is it not possible for you to discuss anything without making personal attacks?
laugh.gif
Like I care what you think about me in the real world. But if it matters yeah no friends, everything I've said in this thread reflects on that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I thought this was the internet b? Why you over analyzing? This adds absolutely nothing to your post unless you hold value in empty opinions.
You need to turn the intensity down from like an 11 to a 5, so people can talk to you.
Who is intense? Are we not already discussing back and forth? Where is this meter to gauge my intensity? Are you imagining me yelling my posts to you or something? If so then stop and imagine it in the voice of  Toby from The Office.
Let me REITERATE once again.. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I'm sorry that I don't have a thesis and a works cited for everything that I type, but you're one of those "Wow, look this guy isn't typing in MLA format, so he must be stupid" type of dudes.
What are you even talking about?
roll.gif
When did I ask for a works cited? What does MLA format have to do with anything? When did I ask for a thesis? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? Are you having a mental breakdown or something? Son over here talking about mla format
laugh.gif
I'm so lost. It's like you refuse to respond properly to go in to these type of tangents.

BTW, this is the incoherent irrelevant internet garble I'm referring to:
Wow, verbose much? I was just trying to have some fun, not cause you to go into cardiogenic shock. That's it, I promise. Serious business, internet is. Just because I tell people to stop posting doesn't make them a damsel in distress.
You shocked I can type more than one sentence? "Cardiogenic" shock son? really? You promise? More meme talk? Crocodile tears? What are you even reading in to make up these responses. You keep saying this how the internet is, get it? But more of your posts makes me think this is your first time here.

If you didn't read the entire OP then it makes sense you don't understand.

Straight up, it's really hard to believe that you have any friends in the real world.
laugh.gif
Like I care what you think about me in the real world. But if it matters yeah no friends, everything I've said in this thread reflects on that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I thought this was the internet b? Why you over analyzing? This adds absolutely nothing to your post unless you hold value in empty opinions.
You need to turn the intensity down from like an 11 to a 5, so people can talk to you.
Who is intense? Are we not already discussing back and forth? Where is this meter to gauge my intensity? Are you imagining me yelling my posts to you or something? If so then stop and imagine it in the voice of  Toby from The Office.
Let me REITERATE once again.. THIS IS THE INTERNET. I'm sorry that I don't have a thesis and a works cited for everything that I type, but you're one of those "Wow, look this guy isn't typing in MLA format, so he must be stupid" type of dudes.
roll.gif
When did I ask for a works cited? What does MLA format have to do with anything? When did I ask for a thesis? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? Are you having a mental breakdown or something? Son over here talking about mla format
laugh.gif
I'm so lost. It's like you refuse to respond properly to go in to these type of tangents.

Wow, verbose much? I was just trying to have some fun, not cause you to go into cardiogenic shock. That's it, I promise. Serious business, internet is. Just because I tell people to stop posting doesn't make them a damsel in distress.
You shocked I can type more than one sentence? "Cardiogenic" shock son? really? You promise? More meme talk? Crocodile tears? What are you even reading in to make up these responses. You keep saying this how the internet is, get it? But more of your posts makes me think this is your first time here.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

You and your girl split 12 wings and a basket of fries.

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.

P.S. If you aren't willing to tip 20% stay the +@$@ at home.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

You are black.

Back
Top Bottom