I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

...just wanted to see why it was so long

pimp.gif

youre such an +!+
laugh.gif

I do try....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

You and your girl split 12 wings and a basket of fries.

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.

P.S. If you aren't willing to tip 20% stay the +@$@ at home.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

not just that, but going out to dinner cause you have a chick that wants to.. and then have the audacity to not tip your server and come back multiple times??? your girl must've thought..."better get rid of this bum, cant even tip $5.00...

if i was your server and your monkey *#! came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

Did this $#**$ %%# dude just call me a monkey AND get mad at me for not tipping the 5 buck I WAS GOING TO TIP ANY WAY?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh... sweet sweet racism.

I gotta go.. ya'll have fun. I'll be back later. Sweet racism... never gets old.. but I'M tripping tho
laugh.gif

You are black.

If the manager allows the server to auto-grat 18% in that scenario they are going to do it 10 times out of 10.

Cheap order (splits), black people are notoriously low tippers. Definite auto grat.

You can tell when someone doesn't live a lifestyle that affords them the opportunity to eat out much by how they tip/act in a restaurant.

not just that, but going out to dinner cause you have a chick that wants to.. and then have the audacity to not tip your server and come back multiple times??? your girl must've thought..."better get rid of this bum, cant even tip $5.00...

if i was your server and your monkey *#! came back after several times stiffing me on the tip, or leaving me change... i'd spit in your drink...

Did this $#**$ %%# dude just call me a monkey AND get mad at me for not tipping the 5 buck I WAS GOING TO TIP ANY WAY?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I gotta go.. ya'll have fun. I'll be back later. Sweet racism... never gets old.. but I'M tripping tho
laugh.gif

You are black.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah, man.. no racism here...

You are black.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah, man.. no racism here...

Aww ok, my bad. I didn't know that was like our new cultural symbol. Let's just call the black people monkeys. It's cool. They'll love it!
pimp.gif

Hold on, before Ibounce, this made my day
laugh.gif

What is it with people thinking they are getting played all the time?
With all the +%%$ going on in this country you are worried about getting
charged a $3 gratuity? Why are you on NT right now anyway OP?
It's the afternoon and you need to go out and get a job because you
can't afford to take out your woman. How do you even buy shoes?
-I just got called a monkey
-*%%# this country. I got my own problems.
-Cuz I wanna be. DO SOMETHING.
-Manage YOUR funds, not mine.
-I don't
laugh.gif
. That was the cusp of your argument? You said all of that to circle back to my footwear?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*logs out*

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My point is that you seem to think that the internet is some kind of place of higher learning.
Well this is where you FAIL. Not that one can't get some higher learning on the internet but I'd have to say there's nothing I've posted that would imply or indicate that so you must suffer from poor interpreting and inferring skills.

But I'm not about to start caring if I come off as a know it all on the internet cuz you know it's the internet.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

My point is that you seem to think that the internet is some kind of place of higher learning.
Well this is where you FAIL. Not that one can't get some higher learning on the internet but I'd have to say there's nothing I've posted that would imply or indicate that so you must suffer from poor interpreting and inferring skills.

But I'm not about to start caring if I come off as a know it all on the internet cuz you know it's the internet.

Aww ok, my bad. I didn't know that was like our new cultural symbol. Let's just call the black people monkeys. It's cool. They'll love it!
pimp.gif

Hold on, before Ibounce, this made my day
laugh.gif

What is it with people thinking they are getting played all the time?
With all the +%%$ going on in this country you are worried about getting
charged a $3 gratuity? Why are you on NT right now anyway OP?
It's the afternoon and you need to go out and get a job because you
can't afford to take out your woman. How do you even buy shoes?
-I just got called a monkey
-*%%# this country. I got my own problems.
-Cuz I wanna be. DO SOMETHING.
-Manage YOUR funds, not mine.
-I don't
laugh.gif
. That was the cusp of your argument? You said all of that to circle back to my footwear?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*logs out*

I'm going to give you a complete breakdown of the response of everyone in a restaurant.

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

Goes into the back kitchen area, other members on the staff (black included) "Damn haha that sucks, you know you are about to get jew'd on your tip!" Laughing ensues.

Server goes to take their order, All of them split meals/entrees. None order their own items. They ask a million questions (obviously unfamiliar with dining out).

Server thinks to him/herself "yup they are at it again, taking up seats in my section just to order barely any food and even on the low amount they are going to spend they still won't throw me a good tip"

Goes into the back, gives order to kitchen, waiters/waitresses once again laugh at the predicament the other server is in.

Bring them food, something is wrong with it, someone complains, someone asks for a ton of ranch or hot sauce that doesn't belong on the food they ordered at all.

Finally they are ready for the checks, you wait anxiously to receive your petty tip if any at all (just pray it isn't actual change, nickels dimes etc.)

You take your 1 dollar per person tip, go into the back and laugh it off with your co-workers because there isn't really much you can do...

EXCEPT AUTO-GRAT THOSE *%%+#*++@$%%%!!!!

Not all black people tip like this, but even black people that work in Food & Beverage make fun of their own kind and prefer for them not to be seated in their section.

Sad stereotype, but 90% true stereotype.

I'm going to give you a complete breakdown of the response of everyone in a restaurant.

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

Goes into the back kitchen area, other members on the staff (black included) "Damn haha that sucks, you know you are about to get jew'd on your tip!" Laughing ensues.

Server goes to take their order, All of them split meals/entrees. None order their own items. They ask a million questions (obviously unfamiliar with dining out).

Server thinks to him/herself "yup they are at it again, taking up seats in my section just to order barely any food and even on the low amount they are going to spend they still won't throw me a good tip"

Goes into the back, gives order to kitchen, waiters/waitresses once again laugh at the predicament the other server is in.

Bring them food, something is wrong with it, someone complains, someone asks for a ton of ranch or hot sauce that doesn't belong on the food they ordered at all.

Finally they are ready for the checks, you wait anxiously to receive your petty tip if any at all (just pray it isn't actual change, nickels dimes etc.)

You take your 1 dollar per person tip, go into the back and laugh it off with your co-workers because there isn't really much you can do...

Not all black people tip like this, but even black people that work in Food & Beverage make fun of their own kind and prefer for them not to be seated in their section.

roll.gif
@ adding in some antisemitic remarks in to that racist undertone.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif

Just trying to keep it as real life as possible of what goes on.

Food & Beverage has some of the nastiest things you've ever heard uttered in the kitchen. But everyone working knows it's just fun and games.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif

Just trying to keep it as real life as possible of what goes on.

Food & Beverage has some of the nastiest things you've ever heard uttered in the kitchen. But everyone working knows it's just fun and games.

damn brah. so i gotta tip racist so i don't seem stereotypical?  
*&#! that. they can laugh all they want while making >$3/hr then. 

that is however, their service was impeccable 
grin.gif

damn brah. so i gotta tip racist so i don't seem stereotypical?  
*&#! that. they can laugh all they want while making >$3/hr then. 

that is however, their service was impeccable 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom