I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by Mr I Keep It Siddity

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Team No Tipping?
I think team No Manners or Team Un-sophisticated would be a more appropriate team-name.
Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's funny, some restaurants the waiter comes twice, to get you order and leave the check

a South American busboy drops off the food anyway, I wonder what %age he's seeing 
laugh.gif

I really want waiters to get replaced by computers, I can't wait.

all I want is my food and refills, I don't want someone to ask me how everything is and expect a tip for it.

you run a business or perform a task, how well you do it should reflect your popularity, not a tip out of pity.

all rilla's posts EVER are;

a.) really high fleeting thought he had with noone around to talk about it with

b.) a running dialouge,more like a chat room than a post

and people get UPSET in the threads.

and bring up him being a "failed rapper" whatever that means....

or that hes from gary indiana, like it was a choice....

or columbus for me...

then, once the OP can't roll with the punches and be a good sport out of pure ANNOYANCE

one of these lames reports him

meth doesnt even look at the thread or context

and bans him.

LOL

like, if you not coming in to be constructive to the topic, bounce...

LULZ are LULZ but dudes arent even funny...

calling rilla a "failed rapper" is only funny to dudes who personally dont like a complete stranger...

cause if $#%!%# was out here calling wale or dom failed rappers, dudes would be having heart attacks

when did NT stop being a room full of cool dudes you can electronically clown with

like an electronic barbershop visit?

i mean, ive always had to ignore a high number of lames and children and such

but it's getting ridiculous...worst its been in my 8 or 9 years here...  

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

niketalk has gotten silly over the years.....

you post 15 lines of text which outline your overall argument

and dudes nitpick half of line 5, because you used an arbitrary statistic just for the sake of the argument....or nitpick an example you pulled from SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARGUMENT...

as if that's disproving or countering the overall argument....

then, dudes who also don't like you, bandwagon fans, quote it with emoticons and talk about you taking Ls.

these dudes HAVE TO BE YOUNG AND NEW HERE....have to be.

it's ridiculous these days.

......sums it up perfectly.

- ive said it a million times on here. these cats on here dont like to read and have problems with comprehension. compounded by the fact that most of the cats on here can't handle conversation for the sake of conversation yet they belong to a messageboard.......

no, you're just wrong and fail to see it.

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

we not even talking about tips, dork.

roll.gif

another way to look at it is you get in what you put in.

maybe it's just me but if i get anything from good to great service, i couldn't look my server in the eye after giving them a crappy tip or no tip. i would just feel like a cheapskate.

however if i'm dealing with a crappy server then I'll either leave a minimal tip or nothing at all, your not entitled to a tip if your going to have a crappy attitude or lackluster service.

i guess its one extreme or the other in terms of tipping with me, your either getting a very good tip from me which is the case most of the time, or your getting barely anything or nothing if your service sucked.

@killaCAM237 a server wearing a pin that says "10% don't pay the rent" is a bad look imo. It gives the perception that their entitled to a good tip regardless if the service is exceptional or not.

or columbus for me...

then, once the OP can't roll with the punches and be a good sport out of pure ANNOYANCE

and bans him.

LOL

calling rilla a "failed rapper" is only funny to dudes who personally dont like a complete stranger...

cause if $#%!%# was out here calling wale or dom failed rappers, dudes would be having heart attacks

when did NT stop being a room full of cool dudes you can electronically clown with

- ive said it a million times on here. these cats on here dont like to read and have problems with comprehension. compounded by the fact that most of the cats on here can't handle conversation for the sake of conversation yet they belong to a messageboard.......

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

roll.gif
get off that man's genitals.

or columbus for me...

and bans him.

LOL

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

roll.gif
get off that man's genitals.

if they wanna add a gratuity on my bill then that's ok with me considering i usually tip more than 15% (except asian restaurants, they keep the tips cheap bastards).

if they wanna add a gratuity on my bill then that's ok with me considering i usually tip more than 15% (except asian restaurants, they keep the tips cheap bastards).

im supposed to care your income is 98 percent tips?

do you care that i don't work for 4 months out of the year?

oh, im on his genitals because im using this post as an example and platform to voice my concern over the annoying trend on NT, a place that used to be fun to post on? because i draw correlations between the way rilla's threads turn out and the responses to anything i ever post?

oh.

but the guys coming into the post because they 'dont like" a complete stranger, and heckle him, much like i am heckled, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY FEEL SOME WAY ABOUT HIM, PERSONALLY, they're not on that man's genitals?

oh.

alright.

im supposed to care your income is 98 percent tips?

do you care that i don't work for 4 months out of the year?

oh, im on his genitals because im using this post as an example and platform to voice my concern over the annoying trend on NT, a place that used to be fun to post on? because i draw correlations between the way rilla's threads turn out and the responses to anything i ever post?

oh.

but the guys coming into the post because they 'dont like" a complete stranger, and heckle him, much like i am heckled, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY FEEL SOME WAY ABOUT HIM, PERSONALLY, they're not on that man's genitals?

oh.

alright.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

I think team No Manners or Team Un-sophisticated would be a more appropriate team-name.
Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag and filling up drinks.
Putting food in a bag? You are an actual moron.

You definitely haven't gone to college, and your family is definitely poor because you were never afforded the opportunity to dine at a nice restaurants.

I would say 90% chance you are black as well. Because you think eating out is getting food in a bag and refilling a drink.

roll.gif
, look how mad he is.

but i'm supposedly the dude with no perspective who thinks he's better than someone else?

roll.gif

granted, the post he's responding to is prett dumb, still....

SO EMO

Only if we start a team, "No education or real skills," for all you waiters and waitresses out here who think you need to be making Wall Street money for putting food in a bag and filling up drinks.

You definitely haven't gone to college, and your family is definitely poor because you were never afforded the opportunity to dine at a nice restaurants.

I would say 90% chance you are black as well. Because you think eating out is getting food in a bag and refilling a drink.

roll.gif
, look how mad he is.

but i'm supposedly the dude with no perspective who thinks he's better than someone else?

roll.gif

granted, the post he's responding to is prett dumb, still....

SO EMO

eek.gif

You're not supposed to go full racist

closet racist at most 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

closet racist at most 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif

closet racist at most 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Damn!
Wayyyy too far

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif

closet racist at most 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Damn!
Wayyyy too far

roll.gif

You definitely haven't gone to college, and your family is definitely poor because you were never afforded the opportunity to dine at nice restaurants.

good night, sweet Prince....

You definitely haven't gone to college, and your family is definitely poor because you were never afforded the opportunity to dine at nice restaurants.

good night, sweet Prince....

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

roll.gif

roll.gif
   i swear to GOD i looked at the screen and said "wrong?...........about what?"

laugh.gif
 @ my man tripping over his own feet to fall right into the category i was speaking on. *thumbs up*

..................oh and IamMD, for the record, I'M A DEDICATED TIPPER, even when i get bad service. so figure that one out
wink.gif

roll.gif
, my point exactly.

roll.gif

roll.gif
   i swear to GOD i looked at the screen and said "wrong?...........about what?"

laugh.gif
 @ my man tripping over his own feet to fall right into the category i was speaking on. *thumbs up*

..................oh and IamMD, for the record, I'M A DEDICATED TIPPER, even when i get bad service. so figure that one out
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I have a college degree, and family is FAR from poor but thanks for trying. I mentioned the food in a bag thing because now even when you order like AppleBee's CurbSide Takeout, apparently I am supposed to tip the lady who hands me my bag after I walk in (they used to bring it out to see you could at least almost make an argument they did something worthy of it). Like, all you did was put the food in a styrofoam container and plastic bag.

And it's hilarious how many people jumped down OPs throat for mentioning he's black yet like every couple of posts people come in here and reinforce the same thing he said.

laugh.gif

I have a college degree, and family is FAR from poor but thanks for trying. I mentioned the food in a bag thing because now even when you order like AppleBee's CurbSide Takeout, apparently I am supposed to tip the lady who hands me my bag after I walk in (they used to bring it out to see you could at least almost make an argument they did something worthy of it). Like, all you did was put the food in a styrofoam container and plastic bag.

And it's hilarious how many people jumped down OPs throat for mentioning he's black yet like every couple of posts people come in here and reinforce the same thing he said.

yeah, someone even said its true and they do it themselves at work all the time (applebees, I think)
people are still calling him broke and a horrible person that deserves for his food to be spit on on sight 
sick.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

EXCEPT AUTO-GRAT THOSE *%%+#*++@$%%%!!!!
one of my good homies works at applebee's...he told me da same exact thing word for word......all i could do is laugh
laugh.gif
waitresses at Applebees in Antioch say the same thing..

i mean, it is what is is.. dont be one of those people
laugh.gif

yeah, someone even said its true and they do it themselves at work all the time (applebees, I think)
people are still calling him broke and a horrible person that deserves for his food to be spit on on sight 
sick.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Server sees 4 black people sit in his section. Thinks "damnit I told the hostess not to do me like this today"

EXCEPT AUTO-GRAT THOSE *%%+#*++@$%%%!!!!
one of my good homies works at applebee's...he told me da same exact thing word for word......all i could do is laugh
laugh.gif
waitresses at Applebees in Antioch say the same thing..

i mean, it is what is is.. dont be one of those people
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom