I will wear them now!

Damn that sucks. If something is high of value in your household, should have a security system IMO

I know how you feel man I have this crackhead cousin that stole my heat from my house when I use to live at home he stole my cement3s from01 columbia11s andother stuff i say rock them anything can happen.

Originally Posted by WH1TE B0I

....because if you wear your shoes people won't rob you?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*%%, how is wearing your jays going to solve anything? I bet you wish you could have worn those shoes before your @!%* got jacked, huh?

it was probably your roommate.. he just lost his job, wanted sympathy, had 3k and now he don't gotta pay nothing, because he is broke.. Id check him on it

I dont get it, being robbed is a "lesson learned to wear your j's"
indifferent.gif
They would take them no matter what
eyes.gif
And how do we know you had all them J's????????
tongue.gif
Sucks if its true, still dont understand the "lesson learned" Shoesare meant to be worn any ways
tired.gif

dammm dude
how many pairs were stolen???
it sounds like u got set up man....u lost laptops,cameras and most of ur jays
but ur roommate only lost cashhhh......ummmmmm.....suspicious

Same thing happened to me 4 years ago they broke into my house and took all my jays including my altitudes but like 50 said "Gods favourites have a hardtime" just keep your head. And its funny because after i got robbed i got a job at footlocker so stay up and watch ur friends cuz i know it was one ofmine

I feel for ya man. This is why I don't "stunt" with all my Jordans and I have plenty of them. I don't let people I don't know ordon't trust take advantage of the fact that I have so many pairs of shoes and I'm very aware of that fact.

Keeping fresh is one thing. But being a show-off is what gets people robbed usually....

Back
Top Bottom