I wonder if people realize...

I personally cannot stand the midsole change on the Oly VIs (favorite J of all time) and won't be getting a pair because of it. I just wonder if people realize that they will re-retro all Jordans again and again as long as the brand is alive and well. They make these little changes just so they can release the "original" later down the line. (Example: Mars IV) I just started to buy jordans because they're starting to release the XIs and IVs again and just noticed this is tred with JB. I personally don't like that they do this... but they are about their money. Hopefully they are lurking and they can release the Oly VIs the right way down the line.

I also wonder if they just release crap quality shoes and gradually get better and better just to sucker in the consumer... The shoe game is so different now that the culture has grown so big. Just dropping my 2 cents.

Came to the same conclusion. I'm honestly thinking of maybe retiring soon within the next yr or so. All they're gonna do it go in full circle again, and again, and again. Might move on to different type of shoes or even other Nike models and maybe buy a jordan here and there. We'll see

Hype is a powerful drug!! It doesn't take much for a Retro or Signature Nike to sell out nowadays, regardless of quality or accuracy in reproduction. People "want" and they won't be happy til they "get" and then it's on to the next one. This is a generalization of course because there are a lot of choosy heads like myself but campouts and buying solely for the purpose of reselling is the current state of the game.

Back
Top Bottom