Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Rashad Lewis the only ***** I know to have got caught for PEDs in the NBA

Really glad to see this league be successful. I don't think 5-on-5 would work though. 3-on-3 allows for a more intimate setting. Plus, these guys aren't in that great shape.

Also, nice to see Tre Simmons out there. Dude was a lights out shooter in high school and college.

If you want 5 on 5 watch nba / wnba / fiba / college basketball / high school / drew league / Rucker / aau.... lol

Cube got this from FS2 I believe to CBS. That's a big come up

Any where to stream on the CBS sports app? Previous years when it was on Fox you could stream on the app. Don't see an option for that with CBS sports app.

Really glad to see this league be successful. I don't think 5-on-5 would work though. 3-on-3 allows for a more intimate setting. Plus, these guys aren't in that great shape.

Also, nice to see Tre Simmons out there. Dude was a lights out shooter in high school and college.

Was reading something the other day that since the 1st season alot of the guys are taking getting in shape for this seriously. Arenas said he dropped 45 lbs since January getting read for this. At 50 years old Abdul Rauf was running stairs as part of his workout, not too long ago.

Last edited:
Kinda dope to me they have 27 year olds and 50 year olds in the same league playing at a fairly high level.

Any where to stream on the CBS sports app?

Was reading something the other day that since the 1st season alot of the guys are taking getting in shape for this seriously. Arenas said he dropped 45 lbs since January getting read for this. At 50 years old Abdul Rauf was running stairs as part of his workout, not too long ago.

Not sure in the all. But go to first row sports and watch out for the pop ups

Kinda dope to me they have 27 year olds and 50 year olds in the same league playing at a fairly high level.
I figured there would be a bigger variety of players than old *****. I still expect it to open up to college players who didn't make it.

Back
Top Bottom