I'd LOVE an XI retro + if it looked like this sample (MN)

disgusting, if people would even think of camping for those then SMH

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

these look like crap. not to mention the horrible shape and patent leather.

Literally shocked by how long it took for someone to comment on the wild shape these have.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Exactly! I really wish jordan would start releasing retro+ mids. They've basically been untouched. Aside from the og's that have been released.
Log off, please.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Exactly! I really wish jordan would start releasing retro+ mids. They've basically been untouched. Aside from the og's that have been released.
Log off, please.

Haha I think they're pretty neat shoes. And it's true we haven't had many drop btw

Those All Blacks Are Garbage. That UNC Pair Looks Good Though, And Im Not Even Too Big Of A Fan When It Comes To That CW...

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Log off, please.

Haha I think they're pretty neat shoes. And it's true we haven't had many drop btw
Exactly. And, that's why the XI retains the status it does. If you think Jordan Brand needs MORE retro+ CWs - of any model - then I just don't know what to tell you.

All that said, I could see these with a white upper being appealing.

I think they would look better if they were just mid tops of the white/carolina blue low xi's

Back
Top Bottom