If everyone on the general boards pitched in $5, do you think we could buy a Ferrari for NT?

yo realtalk this is a good idea.

this is what we'll do. we will buy a house in los angeles since its prolly da best city. then for 9 outta da 12 months of the year we rent it out to pay for the expeneses that we will incur during the 3 months we use it during summer.

whos on board?

That annual property tax is so high dough.

this is what we'll do. we will buy a house in los angeles since its prolly da best city. then for 9 outta da 12 months of the year we rent it out to pay for the expeneses that we will incur during the 3 months we use it during summer.

whos on board?

but the income from the rent shpuld take care of that

whos on board?

but the income from the rent shpuld take care of that

I like the idea of everyone putting in a mail order bride from latineuro.com better and treating her like a timeshare.

Strong SN to post ratio
The Brazil section though :smokin
View media item 473781View media item 473782View media item 473784View media item 473785Code #: BR6798
+ Add to Favorites
Map Juazeiro, Bahia, Brazil Local Time Local Time: 3:15 PM
Click "Translate" below:
Translate
I am tall slim bru***te, black eyes and nice and kind. Call me

Report a Violation
- See more at: http://www4-1.latineuro.com/details.php?findByCode=BR6798&xtr=30&seeking=1#sthash.Vo2EcJwm.dpuf

Last edited:
$5 each and we can get the old Ezboards back... 
glasses.gif

niketalk on a nascar/stock car  he would either has to come in first or dead *** last for us to get noticed though 
OR buy a sponsor slot? have the car in all black and red with "NT" on the hood? :smokin

also during the biggest race, the daytona 500

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My man really said raped though.

Dude with the way some dudes be in here talking about women they have some pent up aggression. It would be a bad episode of white boy stomp if they caught dj bana alone in the gazebo

Last edited:
That's another idea we could put in 5 to help people out like homie up there

Can't pay your phone bill
Everybody put in five

Need a new tire
Everybody put in five

Have a wedding to go to
Everybody put in five so he can cop from walmart etc

But ya nah mean my pockets aint deep so ima put in that buck fifty

Or we can cop the rarri

OR buy a sponsor slot? have the car in all black and red with "NT" on the hood?
smokin.gif

also during the biggest race, the daytona 500
or we could put in for naming rights to a stadium "the niketalk stadium home of the new mexico state M3's  playing on kstezzy field with the home endzone in henzo section and you can veiw the score on the EZboard 3300"

I got an idea. How about everyone on NT pitch in $5 so that I can open my coffee bar in Los Angeles? With a budget of about $70,000, all I need is 14,000 members, maybe a bit less if some members are generous than others.

:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom