"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

7,285
10
Joined Jan 29, 2005
"Our team is trying to clinch (homecourt advantage) for the whole playoffs and it is more important. If I really wanted to, if I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year," James said. "Every single year, I could really do it. But it doesn't matter to me."





Talk about confidence
 

mark madsen

Banned
199
10
Joined Jul 30, 2009
Originally Posted by outacontrol music

"Our team is trying to clinch (homecourt advantage) for the whole playoffs and it is more important. If I really wanted to, if I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year," James said. "Every single year, I could really do it. But it doesn't matter to me."




Talk about confidence


sounds like the same confidence that they had last season before choking against orlando in the ecf.

cavs fans should wish the nba was like hockey.  at least the team with the best REGULAR SEASON record gets the presidents trophy in the nhl regardless if they choke in the playoffs.
 
31,562
9,371
Joined May 31, 2006
Well it's true. They're even in scoring with Lebron averaging more assists. If he passes up a few opportunities for his teammates and scores himself, he'd most likely win it every year.

This was already posted in the NBA thread anyway or it could be put in the seldom used Cavs thread... but it's own thread for a random quote by Lebron is certainly important enough.
 
2,835
743
Joined Oct 29, 2004
almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...


kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?
 
3,312
12
Joined Nov 6, 2000
Iverson once said that if they moved him to 2guard he'd lead the L in scoring every single year. Didn't happen.
 
1,483
10
Joined Feb 27, 2005
If he was trying to win the scoring crown, his shot selection would go from questionable to outrageous.
 
1,363
10
Joined Feb 10, 2010
Originally Posted by copped

almost any star/all-star CAN technically win the scoring title if they wanted to...and were given total immunity like him...


kobe can average 40 a game if he WANTED TO...

so what does this really prove?
lol no. nba isn't 2k10.
lbj gives up more fg's than any other player who's in the top 5 of ppg.
kobe could avg 35 with 28 fg's... well if kobe gets every fg for the laker game, then yes kob can avg 40 lol  
 
19,607
3,586
Joined Feb 22, 2007
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He very well could...But it's not like his sacrifice has gotten him any rings..
Any serious Basketball fan knows its just a matter of time before he has a ring. You know it, I know it ....

 It's Inevitable
 
570
10
Joined Nov 7, 2004
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He very well could...But it's not like his sacrifice has gotten him any rings..
Any serious Basketball fan knows its just a matter of time before he has a ring. You know it, I know it ....

 It's Inevitable
Stern, make it happen...
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now