"If I really wanted to win the scoring title I could win it every single year..."

Why is this thread still going, we all know what Lebron said is truth, he also said that is not his goal. to me the statement means nothing if your not going to prove it.

I can say I could dunk on a 12 foot rim if I want to, but I don't. Does that mean anything? NO.

We know Lebron can do what he's saying, nobody should doubt this. It's just too bad he can't say the same about winning titles, because that would be a legitimate conversation.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

If he could score everytime down the court he should

I don't get him saying he don't wanna score cause scoring is how you win

if it's that easy for him though why the magic shut him down last year or I didn't see him dropping 81

he can't shoot for anything

don't talk about it be about it

did you watch that series at all last year?

Lebron literally was playing 1 on 5. Let me remind you...

Game 1: 49 points 8 assists 6 rebounds
Game 2: 35 points 5 assists 4 rebounds
Game 3: 41 points 9 assists 7 rebounds
Game 4: 44 points 7 assists 12 rebounds
Game 5: 37 points 12 assists 14 rebounds
Game 6: 25 points 7 assists 7 rebounds

how much more do you want one man to do? How anyone can fault lebron for not showing up in the playoffs is beyond me. You either did not see him play or are blinded by hate.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everyone shut up now. If you think thats Lebrons fault they lost with those stat lines, go find something of high elevation and jump off it head first.
He had a big time buzzer beating shot that series too.
Lebron >

And to AKA KING Arthur, bringing up Kobes 81...if Lebron is soo good why cant he do that.
IMO i think his 50 point triple double against the Knicks is the equivalent to that.
Dude ... it doesn't matter. Stats don't matter. Lebron (more than 15 times a game), held the ball at the top of the key for 13 seconds, then drove in the lane.

It's his fault for iso'ing 80% of the game, and his fault for not getting his team involved.

If he won that series you guys would want us to blame it on him for winning, but if they lose it isn't his fault.
laugh.gif
Right.

Hate on !*@+ just for the sake of hating. Averaging 7 assists a game in the series is not getting the teammates involved enough.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those are just STUPID numbers right there. 
smh.gif

Lebron could if he wanted to but it's funny that he always starts chirping when the attention is elsewhere. As soon as someone is stealing the spotlight (i.e: KD, Kobe, Dwight during the dunk contest) he says something to remind the whole world of how great he is. Dude's ego is on another planet.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

if it's that easy for him though why the magic shut him down last year or I didn't see him dropping 81

how much more do you want one man to do? How anyone can fault lebron for not showing up in the playoffs is beyond me. You either did not see him play or are blinded by hate.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everyone shut up now. If you think thats Lebrons fault they lost with those stat lines, go find something of high elevation and jump off it head first.
Lebron >

And to AKA KING Arthur, bringing up Kobes 81...if Lebron is soo good why cant he do that.
IMO i think his 50 point triple double against the Knicks is the equivalent to that.
Dude ... it doesn't matter. Stats don't matter. Lebron (more than 15 times a game), held the ball at the top of the key for 13 seconds, then drove in the lane.

It's his fault for iso'ing 80% of the game, and his fault for not getting his team involved.

If he won that series you guys would want us to blame it on him for winning, but if they lose it isn't his fault.
laugh.gif
Right.
You clearly didn't watch that series. No one did anything to help him out.
If he had help, if his players were actually producing, you prolly wouldnt see numbers like that. You would see more Wins.
He did what he could to try to win with no help.
The fact that he has those numbers and they still lost proves his teammates werent helping him out.

If Jordan put up those numbers, which he prolly did. You and everyone else who hates lebron would be
eek.gif

I'd love to see Lebron go into full Kobe eff-you 2005/06 mode. He's just too nice of a guy to do that though.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those are just STUPID numbers right there. 
smh.gif

In the Playoffs too
sick.gif
smh.gif

Wasnt there a thread last year about lebron may becoming the most hated?

Looks like it may be headed that way.

^ Im by no means a big lebron fan (kobe) , but i do respect /acknowledge his impact on the game.

If anything the media/espn deserves the hate the blame for putting him on a pedastool TOO EARLY.

Hes still a once in a Generation type talent.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Lebron >

laugh.gif
Right.
You clearly didn't watch that series. No one did anything to help him out.
If he had help, if his players were actually producing, you prolly wouldnt see numbers like that. You would see more Wins.
He did what he could to try to win with no help.
The fact that he has those numbers and they still lost proves his teammates werent helping him out.

If Jordan put up those numbers, which he prolly did. You and everyone else who hates lebron would be
eek.gif
You guys say this every year the Cavs, I mean Lebron, loses in the playoffs.

He's a ball hog, I watched the series. Guaranteed if his numbers were lower, they would have won.

I can understand why Lebron is hated, but making yourself sound like a complete idiot in the process is not a good look.

He's a ball hog, I watched the series. Guaranteed if his numbers were lower, they would have won.
If his numbers were lower, they would have been swept.

His PER was like 40 or something for that entire playoffs, it was insane cartoon like.
laugh.gif

Video game James.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I can understand why Lebron is hated, but making yourself sound like a complete idiot in the process is not a good look.
Agreed. I'm not a LeBron fan myself, but some of y'all are blinded by hate and despise towards the guy. I have to admit he is the best player in the league..Yes, better than Kobe, or my favorite player, Wade....right now, this season. He can score whenever he wants and has excellent passing skills, and there's pretty much nothing you can do to stop this guy. Kobe or anyone else who've won rings is because they had a better supporting cast who has helped them out in the Playoffs. LeBron, on the other hand, has to do everything he can but his team still lose because they mess up in the clutch. But I don't mind if they keep losing because I dislke the Cavaliers(and LeBron himself)
laugh.gif

When Lebron and you guys learn that one person can't win it all, they'll win a championship. The only time LBJ gets his team involved is when he wants to get his assists up, or get a pretty play. He doesn't trust his team, and that will be the downfall of their season.

If he hasn't won in 6 years, who's fault is it? They've traded, done everything, Lebron became the coach and everything. What's the reason they haven't won a title yet?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Guaranteed if his numbers were lower, they would have won.

laugh.gif
what?
Makes absolutely no sense.

Lebron taking less shots doesn't help Mo Williams shoot better.  Or makes the Cavs score when given the chance.  He averaged like 50% from the field shooting.  It's not like he jacked up 40 shots a game and only scored 12 points, he put up UNREAL numbers.  How could you possibly guarantee that?
laugh.gif

Was Lebron supposed to play against Dwight in the paint? Cover Rashard at the 3 point line?  While also locking down Turk and Pietrus?    It's one thing not to like Lebron for whatever reason, but to deny his performance is absurd and just hate.

Edit: Nevermind, you have no idea what you're talking about
laugh.gif

I'm a Kings fan and I hate Lebron. I think he's immature and annoying. But I know what he's saying is the truth. I watch him play enough to know he can go for at least 40 every night. He averages, what 8 assists? And last month he averaged 11 (I have him on my fantasy team). If he averaged as many assists as Durant, he'd definitely score more.

When Lebron and you guys learn that one person can't win it all, they'll win a championship. The only time LBJ gets his team involved is when he wants to get his assists up, or get a pretty play. He doesn't trust his team, and that will be the downfall of their season.

If he hasn't won in 6 years, who's fault is it? They've traded, done everything, Lebron became the coach and everything. What's the reason they haven't won a title yet?

Jesus Christ.  I'm Grandpa Simpsonin' this one.

Back
Top Bottom