If Jordan Retros are priced at... vol. price hike.

People pay this now for new Jordans that release and then sell out... So I think it would hurt the resellers but people would still cop the new Air Jordan releases.

People pay this now for new Jordans that release and then sell out... So I think it would hurt the resellers but people would still cop the new Air Jordan releases.

Originally Posted by soleauction

Actually if you look at it from that perspective... Pretty much if you sleep and end up paying re-sale prices the price point will probably be $300-350 on a shoe that retails for $225.
30t6p3b.gif

$300-350 would pretty much be the standard re-sale price which to me is ABSURD.
indifferent.gif

I've resold shoes and I've bought shoes from  resellers, so I can relate to both sides of the spectrum. But IMO $300-350 as an average resale price is just too much, and I'm sure 90% of you guys will agree with me.

So in short, this will def. hurt the reselling game but will also hurt Nike's revenue as well, cause we all know it's resellers who buy out most if not all of Nike's inventory... and without buying power like that, who else is Nike gonna SELL their shoes out to?

Originally Posted by soleauction

Actually if you look at it from that perspective... Pretty much if you sleep and end up paying re-sale prices the price point will probably be $300-350 on a shoe that retails for $225.
30t6p3b.gif

$300-350 would pretty much be the standard re-sale price which to me is ABSURD.
indifferent.gif

I've resold shoes and I've bought shoes from  resellers, so I can relate to both sides of the spectrum. But IMO $300-350 as an average resale price is just too much, and I'm sure 90% of you guys will agree with me.

So in short, this will def. hurt the reselling game but will also hurt Nike's revenue as well, cause we all know it's resellers who buy out most if not all of Nike's inventory... and without buying power like that, who else is Nike gonna SELL their shoes out to?

Originally Posted by wiseman299

The Premio's are priced just right , I would pay up to $200 taxed for quality. $225 + tax ($240-250) is out of hand for quality and just insane for the garbage that has been coming out.
Im sorta in agreement with you here.
Although I dont care for the Premio's, I would be willing to pay 200-250 for regular Jordans that had the same quality/shape/materials of the OG's.
As an added "bonus" of the high price point, there might be fewer hypebeasts and trend followers who just needed to get the latest release.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

The Premio's are priced just right , I would pay up to $200 taxed for quality. $225 + tax ($240-250) is out of hand for quality and just insane for the garbage that has been coming out.
Im sorta in agreement with you here.
Although I dont care for the Premio's, I would be willing to pay 200-250 for regular Jordans that had the same quality/shape/materials of the OG's.
As an added "bonus" of the high price point, there might be fewer hypebeasts and trend followers who just needed to get the latest release.

Ill gladly pay $225 if they put NIKE AIR back, but seeing as how that wont happen I wont be paying $225
I wont even be mad. JB is and has been $*@$ for a while. Kobes are where its at now. Quality and a low price
pimp.gif

Ill gladly pay $225 if they put NIKE AIR back, but seeing as how that wont happen I wont be paying $225
I wont even be mad. JB is and has been $*@$ for a while. Kobes are where its at now. Quality and a low price
pimp.gif

If you're talking about the Nike price hike, it's only gonna be $10-12 more.

Now, if Jordan Brand considers using superior materials (which I don't believe) and charge us $15-20 to use those materials, then I would say, show me you can first.

If you're talking about the Nike price hike, it's only gonna be $10-12 more.

Now, if Jordan Brand considers using superior materials (which I don't believe) and charge us $15-20 to use those materials, then I would say, show me you can first.

130 for fire red and pure $ 3s, still paid 160 for my cement 3s. As long as its a great cw im gettin em. my decision shoulnt break someone elses heart bout how i spend my money. Its not like im payin 225 monthly for these things anyway haha. Btw each pair i have has good quality so my pair is worth the price:smile:

130 for fire red and pure $ 3s, still paid 160 for my cement 3s. As long as its a great cw im gettin em. my decision shoulnt break someone elses heart bout how i spend my money. Its not like im payin 225 monthly for these things anyway haha. Btw each pair i have has good quality so my pair is worth the price:smile:

Originally Posted by jayem

At $225USD.... don't want to imagine what CDN retail is going to be.
Like most other (hopefully, unless $$ isn't an issue) I pay less than retail or get in discount.
same here, canadian retail is rape. 

Originally Posted by jayem

At $225USD.... don't want to imagine what CDN retail is going to be.
Like most other (hopefully, unless $$ isn't an issue) I pay less than retail or get in discount.
same here, canadian retail is rape. 

if they were top quality materials with nike air i'd pay 250-300 a pop no problem

if they were top quality materials with nike air i'd pay 250-300 a pop no problem

Back
Top Bottom