If Jordan was Tiger

While I was looking at my Space Jams yesterday I thought to myself, would I like this shoe so much if Micheal's name became tainted. We all love the shoesfor many reason. The mere beauty alone captivates many of us to buy two pairs so that we can continually look at the untouched and beautiful contours of eachshoe. But another reason many love the shoe is because of what Micheal accomplished in every shoe. Watching game 6 of his final game as a Bull in his 14smade people love the last shot 14s. So it made me wonder: What if Micheal was Tiger right now. If Micheal became involved in an incident which couldpotentially damage his reputation, would the shoes still sell as well? Would the shoes be worth as much, with retros continualy going up in price? Or wouldthe shoes fall in adornment, demonstrating the power of our culture and our means of status. Thoughts? (As someone who will love Jordans forever, I meant thisthread as only a chance to discuss how complex the shoe game has become)

^ but he didnt. what if hell froze over and we lived on saturn how would his shoe sell. come on man!

It wouldn't matter if Mike did things like tiger people would still buy his sneakers because they are SUPPOSED to be the best sneaker and are a statussymbol for young culture. It would take a lot for people to stop buying Jordan's I mean we live in a society where Mike vick gets cheered and Chris Brownstill sells records. Just saying-

lol @ "what if his name became tainted"

dude is a certified A_hole...

and anyways didnt he do the same *@#* tiger did??? but just never got exposed like this? i coulda sworn i heard them say that on the news.

The people who are worried about who Tiger has sex with don't buy sneakers or his apparel.

smh.gif

Man, Tiger is Jordan. Who do you think Tiger hung out with in Vegas? Jordan was doing the same damn thing all along, he just didn't wreck leaving hisdriveway with Juanita slinging Fusions and Spizike's at him. Why do you think he got a divorce? Somebody post the pic with him and those 2 bent over whitegirls, that happened while he was still married.

Enjoy the shoes and MJ as a player because he's a $$% behind the scenes.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Man, Tiger is Jordan. Who do you think Tiger hung out with in Vegas? Jordan was doing the same damn thing all along, he just didn't wreck leaving his driveway with Juanita slinging Fusions and Spizike's at him. Why do you think he got a divorce? Somebody post the pic with him and those 2 bent over white girls, that happened while he was still married.

Great response man - you are right on the money. I loved Mike as a player but I lost pretty much all respect for him as a human being when I learned of hisactions in the past.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Man, Tiger is Jordan. Who do you think Tiger hung out with in Vegas? Jordan was doing the same damn thing all along, he just didn't wreck leaving his driveway with Juanita slinging Fusions and Spizike's at him. Why do you think he got a divorce? Somebody post the pic with him and those 2 bent over white girls, that happened while he was still married.

Great response man - you are right on the money. I loved Mike as a player but I lost pretty much all respect for him as a human being when I learned of his actions in the past.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jordan isn't much better than Tiger or Kobe. The reason Jordan's divorced is because he cheated on his wife...multiple times, the same as Tiger. Whenhe was playing with the Wizards, a woman filed a $6 million lawsuit against him saying that he reneged on a promise to pay her for her silence and that he wasthe father of her kid. Jordan wound up winning the case because the DNA test showed that he wasn't the father and that no evidence surfaced that hepromised her the $6 million but it was proven over the course of the trial that he was banging her for awhile and that he did give her money. Juanita was goingto divorce him then but they were going to try and reconcile. That went to hell when more women surfaced. Michael wound up paying $150 million in thesettlement. Nobody wanted to be like Mike because he had to explain that %$# to his sons, who weren't in college yet, but were old enough to understand.Can't forget about his daughter too. There's been rumors of him creeping for years but nobody snitched until recently. He was smarter and covered uphis dirt. We've all heard stories of how he'd fight teammates and basically treat them like dogs in hell for no reason other than for kicks most of thetime. Let's not forget about the shoes in the first place. Nike/JB still gets hit with human rights violations on the regular. Nearly half my collection isJordan but this dude isn't clean at all.

They would no doubt sell because kids these days who buy shoes barely know who MJ is and what he did. I know there are going to be plenty of people on here whowill say otherwise but believe me when I waited in line for the Space Jams last week most of the kids there were just in it for the hype and the popularity ofit, all wearing their SB dunks and whatever the popular shoe of right now is. They just know that it's a shoe that everybody wants and that it will turnheads. They don't know what it was like to actually watch Mike play and want the shoe because of seeing him do amazing things in it. It's the reasonwhy there ae so many fusions and spizzikes and all of that. It's because all these shoes look so close to the originals that kids just want it to look flyor floss or whatever. And of course there's always the Kanye and Jay-Z factor. Because if Kanye or Jay-Z wear it then kids HAVE to have it. But for mepersonally I would still buy Jordans if the man himself did what tiger did. Who cares if he had like 30 affairs, that's not my life he's leading.Unless he did something personal to me, that's his fault. And last I checked Kobe got convicted of sexually assaulting someone not all that long ago and ithasn't slowed down his money train when it comes to his product endorsements and selling out shoes. Hell, people praise him and have pretty much forgottenit. So don't worry Tiger, you'll be back in the game soon enough and free to break all the records you want.

Jordan was a bad influence on Tiger. Like the kid your mom doesnt want you to play with because he'll get you in trouble. haha

MJ is still the man though.

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

Jordan isn't much better than Tiger or Kobe. The reason Jordan's divorced is because he cheated on his wife...multiple times, the same as Tiger. When he was playing with the Wizards, a woman filed a $6 million lawsuit against him saying that he reneged on a promise to pay her for her silence and that he was the father of her kid. Jordan wound up winning the case because the DNA test showed that he wasn't the father and that no evidence surfaced that he promised her the $6 million but it was proven over the course of the trial that he was banging her for awhile and that he did give her money. Juanita was going to divorce him then but they were going to try and reconcile. That went to hell when more women surfaced. Michael wound up paying $150 million in the settlement. Nobody wanted to be like Mike because he had to explain that %$# to his sons, who weren't in college yet, but were old enough to understand. Can't forget about his daughter too. There's been rumors of him creeping for years but nobody snitched until recently. He was smarter and covered up his dirt. We've all heard stories of how he'd fight teammates and basically treat them like dogs in hell for no reason other than for kicks most of the time. Let's not forget about the shoes in the first place. Nike/JB still gets hit with human rights violations on the regular. Nearly half my collection is Jordan but this dude isn't clean at all.

This man speaks the truth.

if jordan played in this day and age he woulda had the same thing happen to him....mike was just lucky not to grow up in the tmz/twitter era

Originally Posted by dtb00201

if jordan played in this day and age he woulda had the same thing happen to him....mike was just lucky not to grow up in the tmz/twitter era

true

What about MJ publicly humiliating Chamillionaire in front of other celebrities just because he asked for a picture with him?

only difference between jordan nd tiger
that jordan is a REAL ATHLETE
tiger just a face for GOLF like
come on GOLF???

mj1.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

mj1.jpg

FUNNIEST !%@% I DONE SEEN IN A LONG TIME
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

3thaman wrote:

mj1.jpg

This was Exactly my thoughts as soon as I saw the title.

jordan always ran around with wh0res him and barkley

i remember back in the 1990's strippers and random +!*+ always had something to say

tabloid newspaper always had something about jordan

jordan and tiger are no different

and we all pay for there fun by buying there crap

i dont care one way or the other

athletes and young women have always gone together michael jordan is and always be a scumbag dont let the b.s fool you i still buy jordans as long as i havethe money to but he knows how to hide a little better then everyone else with money and in the spot light

Back
Top Bottom