If MJ hadnt sat out 2 seasons would the Bulls have won 8 straight titles?

Dunno, still believe the Hakeem team with Drexler could beat them.

Let's time I checked Hakeem lost 2 NCAA Finals & a NBA Final. No way would he ever beat Mike!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nobody knows.

Nobody can make an arguement for or against it.

--This.
--But The Dream would've taken Wennington, Purdue and or Longley or whoever the Bulls had at the time in the middle to school. All day.
--But like DC says...nobody knows or will ever know.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Nobody knows.

Nobody can make an arguement for or against it.

--This.
--But The Dream would've taken Wennington, Purdue and or Longley or whoever the Bulls had at the time in the middle to school. All day.
--But like DC says...nobody knows or will ever know.

Just because no one knows doesn't mean we can't make arguments.

I think they would've been stopped by the Jazz or Sonics in 97/98 or so. Those were fantastic teams and the Bulls might have been lacking the hunger to beat them had they won 5 or 6 rings in a row.

Just because no one knows doesn't mean we can't make arguments.

I think they would've been stopped by the Jazz or Sonics in 97/98 or so. Those were fantastic teams and the Bulls might have been lacking the hunger to beat them had they won 5 or 6 rings in a row.

no

reasons being, it would be damn near impossible to win 32 straight playoff series plus jordan playing in the 92 olympics and pippen playing in the 92 and 96 olympics on top of that.

think about that, them playing until june every year while other teams have more rest and their best players playing in the olympics on top of that.

they were most vunerable in the last year of each 3 peat 93 and 98. hell using the example of being vunerable at the end of a 3 peat ill use the 2002 lakers as an example of that too in regards to almost losing that year.

the knicks were up 2-0 on chicago in 93, and if john paxon doesn't hit that shot who knows what happens in game 7 in phoenix. same with 98 when the pacers pushed the bulls to the limit and if jordan didn't hit that shot in game 6 in utah who knows what happens in a game 7 in utah.

aside from being tired the rockets would've gave them matchup problems. i remember jordan saying something about how they would be in trouble if they played houston in the finals. he said this in early 93 i believe.

also teams were being built strictly to beat the bulls eventually someone would've beat them either in the east or houston or whoever

also who knows if they make different trades or free agent signings if jordan didn't retire in 1993.

all in all if mike never retired i think they end up with 6 still but maybe the years they won the titles would be different.

in a sense him retiring is a blessing in disguise for him because him and the bulls have that aura of invinsbility that can't be disputed. no one can argue the fact the bulls went 6-0 in the finals and that right there is very impressive

no

reasons being, it would be damn near impossible to win 32 straight playoff series plus jordan playing in the 92 olympics and pippen playing in the 92 and 96 olympics on top of that.

think about that, them playing until june every year while other teams have more rest and their best players playing in the olympics on top of that.

they were most vunerable in the last year of each 3 peat 93 and 98. hell using the example of being vunerable at the end of a 3 peat ill use the 2002 lakers as an example of that too in regards to almost losing that year.

the knicks were up 2-0 on chicago in 93, and if john paxon doesn't hit that shot who knows what happens in game 7 in phoenix. same with 98 when the pacers pushed the bulls to the limit and if jordan didn't hit that shot in game 6 in utah who knows what happens in a game 7 in utah.

aside from being tired the rockets would've gave them matchup problems. i remember jordan saying something about how they would be in trouble if they played houston in the finals. he said this in early 93 i believe.

also teams were being built strictly to beat the bulls eventually someone would've beat them either in the east or houston or whoever

also who knows if they make different trades or free agent signings if jordan didn't retire in 1993.

all in all if mike never retired i think they end up with 6 still but maybe the years they won the titles would be different.

in a sense him retiring is a blessing in disguise for him because him and the bulls have that aura of invinsbility that can't be disputed. no one can argue the fact the bulls went 6-0 in the finals and that right there is very impressive

Hell yeah. He was the best player in the league the two seasons he sat out. defitnely NBA Finals if anything.

Hell yeah. He was the best player in the league the two seasons he sat out. defitnely NBA Finals if anything.

I would have loved to see Rockets/Bulls
30t6p3b.gif

!%%+ would have been epic

They would've reached the Conference Finals, then lose to the Knicks in 1994, and then they would've reloaded for the 1995 season, and lose in the Finals to the Rockets.

They would've reached the Conference Finals, then lose to the Knicks in 1994, and then they would've reloaded for the 1995 season, and lose in the Finals to the Rockets.

Back
Top Bottom