If MJ hadnt sat out 2 seasons would the Bulls have won 8 straight titles?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bijald0331

There was a LENGTHY thread about this last year.
If possible could you dig it up? God knows how much time I'd waste after typing "MJ", "Bulls", "retired" in Yuku's awful search feature
sick.gif
You owe me a cookie. 
x3d34o.jpg

Hakeem would have averaged 50 on those bum centers.
laugh.gif

Agree 100 with Cedric. I mean many of ya'll think he cake walked to his championships.

Hakeem would have averaged 50 on those bum centers.
laugh.gif

Agree 100 with Cedric. I mean many of ya'll think he cake walked to his championships.

I wish he never retired, he woulda had more accomplishments, tougher scoring record to break, more highlights..

ohwell.gif

I wish he never retired, he woulda had more accomplishments, tougher scoring record to break, more highlights..

ohwell.gif

no, but why does everyone point to those Rockets teams to prevent it? IMO, it would have been on the end of it (96-98) where they would have lost.

there is not a chance in hell a prime MJ and Pippen lose in '94, not a chance. Pippen took that Knicks team to 7 by himself. And I'm pretty sure they would have been young enough to get to 5 in a row before they got tripped up. they were that good.

beyond that, who knows. they'd be in trouble. the wear and tear would have caught up eventually.

no, but why does everyone point to those Rockets teams to prevent it? IMO, it would have been on the end of it (96-98) where they would have lost.

there is not a chance in hell a prime MJ and Pippen lose in '94, not a chance. Pippen took that Knicks team to 7 by himself. And I'm pretty sure they would have been young enough to get to 5 in a row before they got tripped up. they were that good.

beyond that, who knows. they'd be in trouble. the wear and tear would have caught up eventually.

93-94

You would still have Horace Grant and Pippen together with MJ

Steve Kerr and Toni Kukoc joined the team, essential pieces in the second three peat.

Dream was better than the three headed monster at C, but those meant that the Bulls always had a 7 footer on the floor.

Pippen had an MVP type season that year. Carrying the Bulls almost to the finals himself. Yes his stats went up because of no MJ, but this shows he was far from slowing down skill wise.

94-95

The pacers and Magic were tough teams, plus who knows what happens with Horace Grant.

I'm not sure about 94-95, but I'll take the Bulls for a 4-peat.

93-94

You would still have Horace Grant and Pippen together with MJ

Steve Kerr and Toni Kukoc joined the team, essential pieces in the second three peat.

Dream was better than the three headed monster at C, but those meant that the Bulls always had a 7 footer on the floor.

Pippen had an MVP type season that year. Carrying the Bulls almost to the finals himself. Yes his stats went up because of no MJ, but this shows he was far from slowing down skill wise.

94-95

The pacers and Magic were tough teams, plus who knows what happens with Horace Grant.

I'm not sure about 94-95, but I'll take the Bulls for a 4-peat.

Who's to say that team would have been together through 98? If MJ hadn't sat out and they did win, the contract situation w/ Scottie would have problematic, as well as MJ's and Phil's. Then there's Rodman's contract, and Krause's ego. That team would have probably been split up earlier than when they actually did.

Back
Top Bottom