If only Randy Moss had the heart of Wes Welker....

Originally Posted by swizzc

I passionately hate Randy Moss and would attempt to beat his !*% if I ever encountered him in public. Not more than Jamarcus though.

i think all raider fans hate him for his effort in oakland

i'll be at Ralph Wilson Stadium showing my support for Moss on Sunday.
pimp.gif

+#%+ the haters

eh. i definitely think he takes plays off when they're not going to his side, but at the same time, even when they are going to his side he doesn'tlook like he's trying, even when he's making great plays. that's just sort of his style. he doesn't have to look like he's giving 110% andmaking hard cuts and jukes like wes welker to still blow by a DB and make a catch. it's all sorta effortless for him.

he has been a model citizen in new england ... they need to fall back ... he had a bad game and could have done better ... but gamble talking that crap andother people calling him out need to fall back ... he plays lazy, yes but c'mon now ... obviously bill pushed his buttons this week and it carried over

This is why Moss hates the media and doesn't interact with other players for the most part...

Yes I'm a huge Moss fan and would back him no matter what, but how many times has the media capitalized on this exact article and the one that will followit about his "rebirth" and getting focused again? The Panther CBs are running their mouths because they know that they can get it printed and sayingthey don't respect Moss is a joke. Welker's stats get boosted just by having Moss stand on the field because he attracts so much attention.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

smh.gif
dudes be yappin' like hens after a game

that said, moss' head was not in today's game. don't think it was an effort issue, he was just mentally not there for whatever reason. he was blocking just fine...just wasn't focused on the ball today.

Naw. He does shut it down. He did that %$$% in many of his years with Oakland.

It ain't his head.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

smh.gif

that said, moss' head was not in today's game. don't think it was an effort issue, he was just mentally not there for whatever reason. he was blocking just fine...just wasn't focused on the ball today.

It ain't his head.

Oakland has been trash for years. Moss had his best interest in mind by shutting it down in Oakland...that whole organizations mindset has been shutdown foryears..

How can Raiders fan complain about Randy Moss for his time in Oakland? Like, dude, we talking about the Oakland Raiders post 2002. Moss wasn't the reasonthey sucked.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

How can Raiders fan complain about Randy Moss for his time in Oakland? Like, dude, we talking about the Oakland Raiders post 2002. Moss wasn't the reason they sucked.
i bet he wasn't the only one that quit on that team either

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

How can Raiders fan complain about Randy Moss for his time in Oakland? Like, dude, we talking about the Oakland Raiders post 2002. Moss wasn't the reason they sucked.

his effort didnt help

Ehh...not that big of a deal.

Randy Moss = Manny Ramirez = Vince Carter, etc.

He's a guy with a ton of talent but only plays hard when he feels like it.

New England fans knew this when they acquired him. You aren't gonna change a 30-something-year-old man. No need for the fans or media to get upset,that's just the type of person Randy Moss is.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

AG 47 wrote:

DeadsetAce wrote:

smh.gif

It ain't his head.

Oakland has been trash for years. Moss had his best interest in mind by shutting it down in Oakland...that whole organizations mindset has been shutdown for years..

His best interest? When somebody else signs your checks, your best interest is to AT LEAST put effort into your pay?

Just another reason why T.O.>Moss to me. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you aren't putting it to good use on every play in a gamethen it's pointless.

no wide receiever in the history of the league has receieved more respect from defenses than Randy Moss.

display_image.jpg

I fully expected a thread for this. Make sure there's one for the inevitable 150 yard 2 touchdown game coming up as well.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

defensive backs might respect Randy Moss if he goes harder? i'm not even going to waste my time getting riled up. Chris Gamble is a #%$@$@% clown. no wide receiever in the history of the league has receieved more respect from defenses than Randy Moss.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I fully expected a thread for this. Make sure there's one for the inevitable 150 yard 2 touchdown game coming up as well.
wink.gif

Meh... hopefully Buffalo shuts that down. What side are you on?
laugh.gif

So just because Chris Gamble says it we're all going to believe it? Especially after his team lost the game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by CP1708

wink.gif

Meh... hopefully Buffalo shuts that down. What side are you on?
laugh.gif

Oh I don't know if it will happen vs Buffalo, I just know sooner or later Randy will break out a game and people will be all friendly with him again.
laugh.gif

I'd have no problem if Buffalo shut the Pats down. Especially since they may have ruined our season. We should be 8-5 right now.
tired.gif

In distinct Bill Belichick style, the Patriots coach also defended Moss on Monday when asked about critical comments made by the Panthers.
"My response would be that's a lot of conversation coming from a team that lost another game," Belichick said.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom