If the 2012 USA Team Can Only Carry TWO Point Guards; Who Makes It? CP3, Rose, or Deron?

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Rose will be the best point in the league in 2012.. I'd take rose and cp.. Deron is more of a combination guard so its not so far fetched to think all 3 could make the roster.. And by some of yall comments it doesn't seem like yall have seen rose play much..
thats the best post in here

and nothing is guaranteed anything can happen between now and then

thats a long ways away

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just that simple huh?
Yup....rose may be fast and all that bought he cant defend,shoot, nor control a games tempo like D Will and CP3
x2. He's not even close to even as good a passer as CP3 or D-Will. And you need a good passer to run an Olympic team with that much talent. Maybe D-Rose could slip in as a 2 guard?

Wow are you serious??? I honestly want to know if this statement was made out of insight or just the common love that takes place when mentioning these twobefore I actually respond. With that being said how many bulls games have you watched this season?

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Rose will be the best point in the league in 2012.. I'd take rose and cp.. Deron is more of a combination guard so its not so far fetched to think all 3 could make the roster.. And by some of yall comments it doesn't seem like yall have seen rose play much..

Deron Williams & CP... They're better all around PG's (talking now, who's to say what happens years from now) & they've played on thatOlympic stage already... & won. They get my vote

To stick to the topic - Rose & CP.

With that said, I don't think there is any way in hell that they leave off Deron when the time comes. They will take 3 PG's like they did last year.

My sleeper pick is Brandon Jennings. By the time 2012 comes around, he'll have a few years in the league under his belt and experience in the Internationalgame.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

My sleeper pick is Brandon Jennings. By the time 2012 comes around, he'll have a few years in the league under his belt and experience in the International game.

indifferent.gif
Get real

CP3 and Deron are easy picks. Not only are they talented but they have international experience which we all know is super important.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

My sleeper pick is Brandon Jennings. By the time 2012 comes around, he'll have a few years in the league under his belt and experience in the International game.

indifferent.gif
Get real
You get real. Jennings is nice.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea I don't think some of you understand how long 2012 is from now. The point of the topic is if you all think Rose will be on their level or even surpass them by then. 3 years.

I think he can catch Deron if Deron continues to have the injury bug in his system.

Ehh, I wouldnt call it the injury bug. I mean dude stepped on Rose's foot in the preseason. That was pretty much unavoidable. Other than that hes been fine and now that hes back healthy hes givin teams work again
it could be called the injury bug if you look at andrew bynum he got hurt twice by teammates falling into him, but i agree with DC rose could verywell pass dwill by 2012 if williams has any more injuries

indifferent.gif
Get real

Word thats not that far fetched. Jennings will be good I'm sure. But not close to any of the previously mentioned.

indifferent.gif
Get real
You get real. Jennings is nice was nice in High School
Fixed. If / When he makes it to the league feel free to revive this thread

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

LOL mo williams.... are u serious?
hes young too man. who knows, 2012 is a long time away. even further than 2010. by 2012 mo and bron could be working on a 4peat here.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Get real

[Ron Browz] YOU'RE JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW WITHT THAT ONE... JUMPING OUT THE WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW[/Ron Browz]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom