If you had only 1 hour to ZOMBIE proof your place, what would you do?

you need to first get supplies to survive..who knows what kind of zombies are they?...like the 28 days later type or the never dieing type unless you removethere head. are they fast or the slow moving type. so you figure you got a good month to get by baracaded. if you have a basement i suggest you hang there sothat theres only one place they can come in from so you can be focused and not have to worry about your back. gun won't really do much...i suggestsomething light and sharp so it's easy for decapitation.

Board up the windows and proceed to get on the roof and blow away all their brains
pimp.gif

get a few 50 cals, some 240's, numerous rifles, few amtraks with mark 19's, and tons of ammo and some of my buddies and beer and im good.
laugh.gif

I ALREADY GOT HURRICANE STUTTERS FOR EVERY WINDOW & DOOR ON THIS HOUSE

SO I'LL LOCK EM' UP

THEN JUST WAIT IT OUT

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

you need to first get supplies to survive..who knows what kind of zombies are they?...like the 28 days later type or the never dieing type unless you remove there head. are they fast or the slow moving type. so you figure you got a good month to get by baracaded. if you have a basement i suggest you hang there so that theres only one place they can come in from so you can be focused and not have to worry about your back. gun won't really do much...i suggest something light and sharp so it's easy for decapitation.

dang homie a pro

Are we talkin resident evil slow zombies or those crazy zombies from dawn of the dead?

With that said im lookin for the nearest grocery store or costco and throwing as much stuff in front of the doors as possible..dont gotta worry Boutwindows...have food piled up for me and a group of people(mostly women) and fam..then use random blunt objects as weapons

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

you need to first get supplies to survive..who knows what kind of zombies are they?...like the 28 days later type or the never dieing type unless you remove there head. are they fast or the slow moving type. so you figure you got a good month to get by baracaded. if you have a basement i suggest you hang there so that theres only one place they can come in from so you can be focused and not have to worry about your back. gun won't really do much...i suggest something light and sharp so it's easy for decapitation.

dang homie a pro
to be honest with you, i have very few fears, and for some strange reason zombies are one of them. i think i am because it's the oneoutlandish thing that in theory could happen with some sort of virus or man made biological weapon. so, i have read a couple of books, watched many moviesthroughout my life, and play heavy nazi zombies on cod:waw. the first sign or any sort of report of people biting people or strange cuts on the mass, i'mgetting prepared.

I would get water and non perishable foods fill up my sinks and tub with water so if water supply goes out i got that for back up then get all my weapons gunsknifes bow and go up stairs then id proceed to break out all my stairs so that the zombies would have nothing to climb up to get me then id be target shootingtill the national guard came to save me or kill me

Back
Top Bottom