If you had to leave America to reside in another country, then which country would it be?

England, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Australia, Japan, Brazil and Jamaica...and I would do it without a second thought outside of learning the language...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

hawaii

roll.gif

If I were extremely rich I would build a big $@! crib in some remote area in Spain.

If I were in my position now or just comfortable, Germany ftw. Their standard of living is great.

Hong Kong - the extended family is ballin'
pimp.gif
dad's friend owns 1 of the 2 RR Phantom Coupe's in the city state

Tokyo or Osaka, Japan - learning the language now, beautiful country

Vancouver, Canada - the only relevant city in Canada as far as I'm concerned. British Columbia is gorgeous. Have fam in Toronto too but I wasn'tfeeling the city when I went.

if it had to be somewhere in Europe, I'd choose somewhere in France or Switzerland.

Originally Posted by Skew it on the Bar B

Unless you have direct ancestry anywhere else in the world and you know you would have a good life waiting for you, you would be crazy not to choose Canada as your number one choice. Europe is
sick.gif
simply because the costs of living are SO high and with the dollar's performance against both the Euro and the Pound, any regular person would be crazy to move there. In Canada, some stuff costs a bit more, but you would get a 1:1 ratio for your money and a country with superior social programs and a wonderful, safe environment with great public education and low-cost universities. Canada is pretty sick especially if you live in the Northeast and are able to handle the winter. British Columbia, Ontario, and Alberta would be the number one destinations.
Well said.

Canadian metropolitan cites
pimp.gif

Toronto/Vancouver/Montreal/Halifax (Nova Scotia)

Scotians
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom