If you had to leave America to reside in another country, then which country would it be?

Originally Posted by 1 of 1

Barcelona, Spain

pimp.gif
my favorite city

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

ya'll sleepin on SA, one of the best places ive visited
I went to Port Elizabeth to do community servie last year. It was great, best expieirence of my life. But I do not know if I could handle the intensesegragation of the country.

amsterdam
happy.gif
legal marijuana and the red district, lmao. and not to mention the place is beautiful

montreal, CANADA! i have been there so many times to see my siblings i would know enough to be able to walk around alone. PLUS canadian syrup pwns

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Spain. Lived there for 3 years and my only complaint was the weather. it's beautiful over there.

What part? The weather is great! Unless you're up north.

SA = South Africa? Wayyy too dangerous and racially charged. Cape Town is cool, but J-Burg was so scary.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Canada. u cant beat universal healthcare. and u aint gotta worry about them going to war and u can still get all the north american releases

foregetin the free internet n can download anythin leagally plus who can forget about havin trees on u with no problem...

If I had to leave Canada my first choice would probably be NZ/Aus because I got dual citizenship there. Next would be the U.S. (depending why I have to leave),Italy, or somewhere in Scandinavia.

My first choice would likely be Jamaica ... thats like my second home anyway, and if not there .. Somewhere in Europe .. Maybe Holland, Germany .. Canada wouldhave to be on that list as well .. Really close to the states and gread chronic ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Paris
Toronto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hope you know those are cities.

I know, I just wanted to be more specific......I ain't tryna live in Saskatchewa or some place some remote place like that.
grin.gif

You may think it is a joke, after visiting Regina (located in Sas) it's definitely the worst place to live in Canada that actually has a significantpopulation. Nothing against the people there, but I'd need a special tax to live there.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Spain. Lived there for 3 years and my only complaint was the weather. it's beautiful over there.

What part? The weather is great! Unless you're up north.

SA = South Africa? Wayyy too dangerous and racially charged. Cape Town is cool, but J-Burg was so scary.
i lived in zaragoza. it was freeeezzzinggg. i dont do cold weather lol.

Back
Top Bottom