If you had your girlfriend's phone for 3 days, would you browse through it?

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by eFEMMEraI

My phone slipped out of my purse and fell into my boyfriend's car. I have a great feeling he looked through it because [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I checked what was browsed through my tmobile account online (for sidekick users).[/color] I have nothing to hide but I feel this is a great invasion of privacy which highly disturbs me.

Guys, if you had your girl's phone for days, would you browse through it, hoping to find some stuff or out of pure curiousity?
AND would you front like you never checked it if asked?
how did you check what was browsed?
I wanna see whos browsing my sidekick!
foreal tho.

Ex: I had draft in my email which happened to be saved under a new date ( coincidently the same day I left my phone)
Ex 2: I had unread text messages in bold print which became marked as "read" after I received my phone
When I say browsed, I say it loosely as I could see the smallest changes like updated dates on emails/notepad

The irony of this was that he ended up leaving his phone at my house the following night I retrieved my sidekick..

Yeah i would, just because curiousity would get the best of me. Like if your girl had a diary that she wrote in all the time and she left it open one time;you're gonna read it.

I'd turn it off and try not to. But if I had been suspicious that you'd been cheating one me. It'd probably be impossible not to look.

A guy I was dating a few years ago left his phone at my place and I didn't even crack it open. Kinda wish I had, though; I could've saved some of mytime, he was a sheisty cat.

I honestly wouldn't.

But if a broad was to browse through my phone, she would never look through it again (not because of pr0n or anything sexual).

Originally Posted by kmn2008

My phone slipped out of my purse and fell into my boyfriend's car. I have a great feeling he looked through it because [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I checked what was browsed through my tmobile account online (for sidekick users).[/color] I have nothing to hide but I feel this is a great invasion of privacy which highly disturbs me.

Guys, if you had your girl's phone for days, would you browse through it, hoping to find some stuff or out of pure curiousity?
AND would you front like you never checked it if asked?
how did you check what was browsed?
I wanna see whos browsing my sidekick!
foreal tho.

Ex: I had draft in my email which happened to be saved under a new date ( coincidently the same day I left my phone)
Ex 2: I had unread text messages in bold print which became marked as "read" after I received my phone
When I say browsed, I say it loosely as I could see the smallest changes like updated dates on emails/notepad

The irony of this was that he ended up leaving his phone at my house the following night I retrieved my sidekick..
oh, so theres no way to see whats been browsed via internet?
tired.gif

if my girl goes through my phone, i'ma go through hers.

if she gives me privacy and respect, i'll happily give it back to her in return.

Back
Top Bottom