If you knew of an imminent Cataclysm...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Maybe it's really late but I'm pretty sure in this situation, if your offspring starts making offspring they will be crossing incest lines. Your offspring's offspring will be genetically disfigured.

I was thinking along these lines. Id keep myself alive and write the English alphabet in various caves and tell the story of how we came to an end.

So exactly who is gonna read that story? lol Id keep kim k alive and bang her till I die. My 45 children can go find the other 5% survivors

tumblr_l87aeaU8rr1qzp5buo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Zik, it's 5% remaining Sea Life so that could be in the form of seaweed to a whale in the Sea so would you honestly want to survive the entire virtually barren Earth alone with yourself and one other companion? Just curious ? ( I don' t want any problems) 
Yeah. Sounds like a fun challenge.

Courageous!

Zik, it's 5% remaining Sea Life so that could be in the form of seaweed to a whale in the Sea so would you honestly want to survive the entire virtually barren Earth alone with yourself and one other companion? Just curious ? ( I don' t want any problems) 

Courageous!

Courageous!

Courageous!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I guess I'll make the sacrifice, kidnap a super model or at least a semi-good looking broad, depending on my kidnapping skills, and repopulate the Earth with said kidnap victim.

I'm more excited to make the proposition with her and have her say the cliche line: "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on Earth!!!"
Then I'd be like: "Guess what!!! I AM!!!"
Then I'd Harlem Shake as the reality of the situation overcomes her whole being.

Also, 95% of all living species wiped out? The hell am I going to eat? The broad I just kidnapped? If so, then I'll kidnap a fat broad instead.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I guess I'll make the sacrifice, kidnap a super model or at least a semi-good looking broad, depending on my kidnapping skills, and repopulate the Earth with said kidnap victim.

I'm more excited to make the proposition with her and have her say the cliche line: "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on Earth!!!"
Then I'd be like: "Guess what!!! I AM!!!"
Then I'd Harlem Shake as the reality of the situation overcomes her whole being.

Also, 95% of all living species wiped out? The hell am I going to eat? The broad I just kidnapped? If so, then I'll kidnap a fat broad instead.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom