I'm Addicted to Soda

Addicted to strawberry crush,
pimp.gif

Gonna try to break it off and drink water.

If I was in your situation I would go to target or somewhere that sells jones soda and buy their cane sugar sodas. Not only does your body process it faster (taken into account you atleast do some walking during the day) but the +@@% is expensive... like $6 for 4 sodas. So that might curb your want to buy sodas

If I was in your situation I would go to target or somewhere that sells jones soda and buy their cane sugar sodas. Not only does your body process it faster (taken into account you atleast do some walking during the day) but the +@@% is expensive... like $6 for 4 sodas. So that might curb your want to buy sodas

if you can't control yourself to stop drinking soda thats Sad and might want to go get that checkout nobody should be that weak minded 

if you can't control yourself to stop drinking soda thats Sad and might want to go get that checkout nobody should be that weak minded 

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

mind over body is easier said than done son

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

Only for the weak minded.

i used to drink soda like crazy a few years back. and now, i drink it either occasionally, or if there is nothing else to drink.
other than that, id try to replace meals with water instead of soda. mind you, the only soda id drink would be light colored soda like sprite sierra mist etc

are we even sure dude isn't using "soda" as some slang for "cocaine"?
laugh.gif

i love me some mountain dew and all but addicted?
laugh.gif
i just drink it when i want it, it's not that serious.

are we even sure dude isn't using "soda" as some slang for "cocaine"?
laugh.gif

i love me some mountain dew and all but addicted?
laugh.gif
i just drink it when i want it, it's not that serious.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

ok tough guy

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

ok tough guy

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Addicted to strawberry crush Sunkist,
pimp.gif

Gonna try to break it off and drink water  mainline some right now.

I lost,
laugh.gif

Just cracked open a can. I drink about a can or two a day. I guess it isn't that bad. Bottle of water during school, though.

Back
Top Bottom