I'm Addicted to Soda

Damn... I never was a big soda drinker, but my main reason for dropping it was because it made my face break out. Got tired of dealing with pimples on my face so I stopped drinking it. Beer does the same thing to my face.

Club Soda FTW

I rarely drink soda, but I have been drinking a lot the last 2 weeks. I love the Coke Classic. If they have The coke classic in store year round i'll probably be a fatso

Club Soda FTW

I rarely drink soda, but I have been drinking a lot the last 2 weeks. I love the Coke Classic. If they have The coke classic in store year round i'll probably be a fatso

Originally Posted by quik1987

Water >
Pretty much, I stopped drinking my freshman year of high school and haven't had one yet.....I didn't drink it alot though, I just stopped drinking it altogether

Originally Posted by quik1987

Water >
Pretty much, I stopped drinking my freshman year of high school and haven't had one yet.....I didn't drink it alot though, I just stopped drinking it altogether

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

you are a weak person if you ever get "addicted" to anything.

weak.

indifferent.gif

weak.
Please buy some heroine, I hear it's awesome.
Seeing as your will is as strong as Odin's Hammer, I'm sure you won't get addicted to it.

weak.
Please buy some heroine, I hear it's awesome.
Seeing as your will is as strong as Odin's Hammer, I'm sure you won't get addicted to it.

Soda is so bad for you. I kicked the habit 3 years ago. I never drank a lot of it but it was enough. I only use it when I mix it with liquor now on the weekends. But even that is rare as I normally just drink beer and whiskey on the rocks lately. I substituted it with vitamin water, tea, and regular water. Now I rarely drink anything outside of just tea and water. Though I'll have gatorade when I play ball and it's a league game somewhere, but not when I do pickups.

Oh and this always baffles me.  How does bottled water cost more than soda?  I mean really, soda is water and sugar while water doesn't contain one of those components.  It just shows you that you have to pay more to stay healthy.  All these industries are tied in.  They want you to get sick so the healthcare and pharmaceutical companies make money off of you later on.  It's sad but it's true.

Soda is so bad for you. I kicked the habit 3 years ago. I never drank a lot of it but it was enough. I only use it when I mix it with liquor now on the weekends. But even that is rare as I normally just drink beer and whiskey on the rocks lately. I substituted it with vitamin water, tea, and regular water. Now I rarely drink anything outside of just tea and water. Though I'll have gatorade when I play ball and it's a league game somewhere, but not when I do pickups.

Oh and this always baffles me.  How does bottled water cost more than soda?  I mean really, soda is water and sugar while water doesn't contain one of those components.  It just shows you that you have to pay more to stay healthy.  All these industries are tied in.  They want you to get sick so the healthcare and pharmaceutical companies make money off of you later on.  It's sad but it's true.

I started drinking Coke Zero, and Diet Coke. It's an acquired taste I know but have you tried DIET Dr. Pepper or Root Beer??? Tastes just like the regular.

I started drinking Coke Zero, and Diet Coke. It's an acquired taste I know but have you tried DIET Dr. Pepper or Root Beer??? Tastes just like the regular.

weak.
so you came in here to call the OP and everyone else out there who has become addicted to something weak?

go ahead and stay dumb my man

As for the OP, lots of people here have hit on some good points.  Change your habits where you would normally drink soda.  Mix in some other types of exersize to your normal day. Its also a good idea to not have soda readily available to you at home so you dont have that urge to grab a can instead of drinking water.  If its too much for you to go cold turkey, you can try to limit yourself to 1 a day until you dont get those headaches.  6 cans a day is nuts

Good Luck

weak.
so you came in here to call the OP and everyone else out there who has become addicted to something weak?

go ahead and stay dumb my man

As for the OP, lots of people here have hit on some good points.  Change your habits where you would normally drink soda.  Mix in some other types of exersize to your normal day. Its also a good idea to not have soda readily available to you at home so you dont have that urge to grab a can instead of drinking water.  If its too much for you to go cold turkey, you can try to limit yourself to 1 a day until you dont get those headaches.  6 cans a day is nuts

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom