Im addicted to the grind and im obsessed with success, outside of that I find life boring. Suggestio

Haha its incredible how I mentioned several times I'm not depressed or unhappy I just really only get excited about working and that turned into being a sociopath, wasting my time chasing dimes and being miserable. I don't care about any of your opinions of what I post and it really had nothing to do with "smashing dimes". Brolic I'm not empty because of what I do, and I said nothing about taking advantage of inferior women. Hahah nvm guys. Thanks

Dawg, there's so much in life. Please believe that you might still be at the stage of discovering yourself. Go out there and find something new or out of the ordinary. 

OMG Wiseking...thanks for the uplifting words. I needed this today.
I feel you, most these broads shouldnt even breathe the same air as me. Im light years ahead of the game just like you too. Im so wise beyond my years just like you.
Thanks again. I look forward to these uplifting posts, more importantly I look forward to all the times where you dont pass up the chance to tell us about all the mentally unstable dimes youve smashed.
:smokin

:lol:

For real...I had this same problem. Then one night while just chillin on the couch smoking...I turned on the tv and watched one of them late night orchestras and kind of zoned out into it. My thoughts were running crazy and it led me to one thing. Friends. Find some friends who are totally different from you. Make that your challenge. Usually people get complacent bc the things around them are. Find new friends who are on different things. I dont even eff with my boys from the hood anymore. Not cause I think im better..but it was the same thing to everyday. Couldnt hold a convo usless :it was talking about smashing a bird...or whos better-'kobe or lebron. Got old.

He's not gonna bother with NT, we're not on his level. Good post Brolic as always. Depressive realism as mentioned above?

Dawg, there's so much in life. Please believe that you might still be at the stage of discovering yourself. Go out there and find something new or out of the ordinary. 

i like this^

OP I feel you at times. if you dont mind my asking, what line of work are you in/ your age?

&ignore the ignorance in herrr :smh: .

If we have "likes" we should have "negs" too. Can't even take that rep count serious, dudes pumping their numbers in the TAN thread...it's like ballot stuffing.

:lol:

Most would dub me a workaholic, although I love grinding and working, I'm learning to balance my life out. Spending time with fam, friends and doing random things.

I'll entertain females, but don't necessarily feel like I have to. Maybe, you need to stop looking at all the superficial aspects of meeting a female. Get it together fam bam.

I've been feeling empty lately and brolic scholar gave me some ideas.

Thank you kind sir.

OMG Wiseking...thanks for the uplifting words. I needed this today.
I feel you, most these broads shouldnt even breathe the same air as me. Im light years ahead of the game just like you too. Im so wise beyond my years just like you.
Thanks again. I look forward to these uplifting posts, more importantly I look forward to all the times where you dont pass up the chance to tell us about all the mentally unstable dimes youve smashed.
:smokin
Blurted our laugh :rofl:

Don't think Wise is phony though. It's just what he usually says that gets a bunch of reps more times than not is not anything new to me that I haven't said or been schooled by someone else.

Don't care much for this topic either way.

Whats your definition of success and what exactly is this dream that you're chasing?

Find a passion. Improve yourself. Never stop learning. And whatever you do, think "it's not good enough."

Last edited:
on the real... i've always looked at WP's post with a >D face..

he posts some good stuff... but it mostly comes down to he's better than everyone around him as a person, and you should feel the same way.

I dunno... maybe i'm just a regular man w/ regular yambs that works a regular job and isnt better than the next person, male or female, until they do something to the detriment of an innocent person...

but WP comes off as a serious elitist...

I didnt want to say anything cuz everyone was holding him up in praise... i thought it was something just wrong w/ me... didnt want to come off as a hater...

maybe there still is something wrong if i only have diego on my side.

:lol: :lol:

i keed, bruhva... i keed...

Along the lines of Jesus, Go OUTSIDE the box. As i felt bored, i did other ****. Dirt bike riding, Mountain Hiking, Get a companion like a dog ( I ****in love my pitbull and go on walks) Find something else you have a passion for like work/goals/accomplishments. ****, it could even be building model cars lol. Being subdued in yourself and nothing else with no one to share it with will/can get lonely and change you. Im not saying im the most social individual because i went from being one back home, to being in a new city and having my circle so small its a small line.

High horse.. knock it off OP

No one can help you find yourself.. only you know whats good for your life.

" If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness. "

.. Somethings missing, find it. Good luck NT brother :smokin

I work as a creative director for two production companies to the dude that asked and I'm 27. @Hyper success to me is having a chief definite aim in life and pursuing

that goal or goals with passion and vigor. The scale of what that passion is or how much money you make isn't "success" to me personally. My ultimate goal is to usher

in a new forms of entertainment and branding while providing content and experiences that inspire,promote and entertain our audience. I'm extremely happy with my life

and I'm not even close to feeling content or bored with it, I just simply wondered if there were other people on here like me who were addicted to that pursuit of

excellence and lacked interest in the typical pursuits that people have, but in usual Niketalk fashion the thread turned into a personally attack based upon presumptions

that I'm lonely or a snob when my whole life is dedicated to entertaining and providing content for you guys with your interest in mind. It's interesting because I've never

gone at one person on this site negatively my whole membership and I don't brag about any of my material wealth or experiences at all. 95% of the time I post

something positive, silly or I try to help people see some semblance of a higher order of things but somehow someway because of those things people see that as

arrogance or me believing I'm beyond them haha. I'm different, that doesn't mean I think I'm better. What will be will be, either way it's groovy. I appreciate the positive

input tho!

Last edited:
Some responses in here are quite confusing.  What's wrong with chasing dreams, setting and achieving goals, and surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals?  Some of you will probably take offense, but if you're calling the OP an elitist saying he's "too good", your insecurities are speaking, as you most likely have never been driven by passion.  Don't be a hater, haters = unrealized potential.  Think about it, when have you heard someone super successful hating on someone?  When has Michael Jordan and Drew Brees been more known for being a hater versus them being infectiously passionate about their craft?

WISEPHAROAH, I understand your mentality; many people don't view things the same way and in a way, it's a privilege to be part of a small population.  Watch this video of one of my favorite natural pro bodybuilders.  It's long but I assure you, you'll hit off on so many levels.  He speaks about EXACTLY what you're talking about.

Keep grinding!

Last edited:
^^^

it aint that homey... success is defined by what you feel.

some feel money measures success... others feel that innovation... market share... yadda yadda...

yours happens to be expanding your brand. i fillat...

but saying your bored of smashing inferior minded dimes? maybe, like everyone else said, dont smash inferior minded dimes.

there are plenty of chicks that will challenge you brah... there are plenty of people that will challenge you...

hell... look at the responses...

Dog you sound like a few of the homies.  Their whole existence is based off females and getting money in the same places every single day.  They're lives are straight up re-runs, and I refuse to live like that. I don't see how in the hell you could ever be bored living in LA.  The possibilities are unlimited.  A few of the homies talk just like you, and admire my life experience and my stories.  All I do is make solo moves to see and experience sh*t outside of my environment.  Which they refuse to do, and when I suggest that they roll they aren't with it.  They rather chase pennies or h*es in the same area, and that Sh*t is pretty boring.  I try to stay outside my element to keep it fresh. 

Outside of the pursuit, you must learn to enjoy what you have gained as a result of your pursuit.

As men, corporate sharks, hard workers, etc. For men it is accepted that we work blindly and that quantifies our existence. That model is for a lifestyle majority of people in this age don't live anymore.

Traditional roles for males and females are gone.

The point of man having a surplus in labor is to be offset by a family benefiting and consuming the surplus of the man.

To be work and meet goals is only a portion of the struggle we call life. To experience what it is like to pass it on to loved ones/ dependents etc and feel the enjoyment of what you caused is the rest.

Bachelor life has it's bonuses as well as downsides.

Dog you sound like a few of the homies.  Their whole existence is based off females and getting money in the same places every single day.  They're lives are straight up re-runs, and I refuse to live like that. I don't see how in the hell you could ever be bored living in LA.  The possibilities are unlimited.  A few of the homies talk just like you, and admire my life experience and my stories.  All I do is make solo moves to see and experience sh*t outside of my environment.  Which they refuse to do, and when I suggest that they roll they aren't with it.  They rather chase pennies or h*es in the same area, and that Sh*t is pretty boring.  I try to stay outside my element to keep it fresh. 
How can you actually do in LA? doesn't everything shut down at like 12?

jsfLip I **** WITH YOU KKIIINNNGGG!!! Thanks, that video hit the nail on the head! Like I said I don't apologize for who I am and what I'm about but I was moved to start this thread in the intention that someone could relate and you do. I also realize after reading some of the responses that reading comprehension is on the strong decline.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom