I'm afraid of no man..but..

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Had anyone seen this video of this person with a parasite bug sticking out of heir arm and the person gets scissors
to pull it from out of her arm? I've been curious about this for years eww

Bot fly.

Roaches overseas FTL
sick.gif
The @%#% I seen in Colombia
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

i seen a roach on the beach get ran over by a damn Toyota Landcruiser ["la lancruse conyo"] and still be alive
eek.gif
. Seen a dude pull out a revolverand shoot a few up..roach just walked it off like"Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason Cause he got hit like I got hit, but heain't !%++@#@ breathing "
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Roaches overseas FTL
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

i seen a roach on the beach get ran over by a damn Toyota Landcruiser ["la lancruse conyo"] and still be alive
eek.gif
. Seen a dude pull out a revolver and shoot a few up..roach just walked it off like"Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't !%++@#@ breathing "
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Roaches overseas FTL
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
. Seen a dude pull out a revolver and shoot a few up..roach just walked it off like"Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't !%++@#@ breathing "
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Roaches overseas FTL
sick.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

50-many.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

real talk though house roaches>>>>>>flying roaches.............and spiders>>>>>>>all

I have arachnophobia....even pictures freak my out

Ya'll ever spot one while dropping a deuce?
It was probably the scariest thing that ever happened to me
laugh.gif
I felt so helpless
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Had anyone seen this video of this person with a parasite bug sticking out of heir arm and the person gets scissors

Bot fly.

QFT.. I dare you to GOOGLE or YOUTUBE "BOTFLY", this one hadsome beezy getting one pulled out from her cheeck and that damm thing left her a huge crater for life.. BUGS, Insects, all can go to hell.. I hate ever singleone

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Mangudai954 wrote:

ericescobar wrote:

Bot fly.

QFT.. I dare you to GOOGLE or YOUTUBE "BOTFLY", this one had some beezy getting one pulled out from her cheeck and that damm thing left her a huge crater for life.. BUGS, Insects, all can go to hell.. I hate ever single one

Iono what's worst... 2girls1cup or Bot Flies...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Roaches?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll some cowards straight up and down...

Do you know what I've had to deal with since moving out of NY? I thought bees in the summertime were bad, I thought roaches were bad back in NY...

Naw....

GD_Rankin_1157737961_220.jpg

Get stung while your sleeping by one of those and tell me how well you sleep after that. I mean I don't like roaches, but I'll take roaches any dayover these critters....

i seen a big roach like that last night on campus.
i saw a big shadow movin my my foot, i thought it was a squirrel.

it was a roach that was almost as tall as me.
smh.gif

eek.gif
AHHHH!

After staying in a Canal street hotel in the N.O., I now know that certain roaches have facial features. And certain rats scare dogs. The south looks like islike an Incredible Hulk comic.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom