Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by emkay

Knowing our history, unfortunately will find a way to *#%# up during this playoff run
smh.gif
don't jinx it my man.

Prepare to get roasted this weekend, or next weekend, or super bowl weekend...hell you may be right who knows!

But dude...making predictions on NT will only haunt you...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

The Jets ain't %!*$......any of the teams in wild card contention could have beat Cincy.
A good team beats bad teams. You can't criticize a victory.

You realize the Packers had the 2nd best defense in the league and gave up 51 points, right?

I wouldn't spend all your money betting on a good defense and a running game.

Originally Posted by Respect21

You realize the Packers had the 2nd best defense in the league and gave up 51 points, right?

Packers defense was overrated. Their D doesn't hit hard as isnt nearly as tough as the jets D is.

Dudes got the red carpet treatment to even make the playoffs now it got people talking crazy
This

Lets just wait and see this game. I know you Jets fans are very nervous right now. It all rest in your boy Sanchez hands on offense. You guys are going to bescared to death on every down this upcoming game
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Packers defense was overrated. Their D doesn't hit hard as isnt nearly as tough as the jets D is.

And Vincent Jackson isn't really on Larry Fitzgerald's level.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Dudes got the red carpet treatment to even make the playoffs now it got people talking crazy
This

Lets just wait and see this game. I know you Jets fans are very nervous right now. It all rest in your boy Sanchez hands on offense. You guys are going to be scared to death on every down this upcoming game
roll.gif

sanchez will only have to manage the game. hand the ball off, make some play actions, and an occasional bomb to the wrs. All of which he has been doing for thepast 3 weeks. Jets are 1 defense and chargers are the 2nd worst running team in the league. if chargers are to win, rivers is gonna have to black out and havea game like warner just had. And even then, warner had a run game complimenting him. lets not forget we have, arguably the best corner in the league in revis.I sense a coming out party for the jets. They have the same vibe that the giants had in 07. ::i got a feeeeling! oohhh oohh::

Chargers are overrated..they played 4 good teams in the regular season and they almost lost to the ********..Jets chances are higher than you guys think...
Thats why you think the Bolts are overrated?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Out of the 3 teams who had nothing to play for in week 17, let's see...

Colts 2nd team lost to the Bills.

Saints 2nd team lost to the Panthers

Chargers with Billy Volek as QB won.

Hmmmmmmm

7bb4ca166716f0e52d05cfa26b2787fd-getty-88972356jg017_washington_re.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

But it is safe the say that Gates > the Packers WR/TE core correct? And that the Chargers O-Line > the Packers O-Line correct? And that Rivers decisionmaking > Rodgers correct?

Not picking sides but just saying SD is much better than GB.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets beat the Chargers because they tend to do this every year and choke. But I don't think they can beat the Colts toget to the SB. They are on a great run, but if you arguing the fact that they got the red carpet rolled out in front of them to the postseason you'rewrong.

They played an awesome game on the road to beat Cincy. Let's see how they do in SD. Let's see if Rhodes or Harris or even Leonard can pick up Gates.

I could care less who wins, just hoping for a good game.

Originally Posted by Proshares

But it is safe the say that Gates > the Packers WR/TE core correct? And that the Chargers O-Line > the Packers O-Line correct? And that Rivers decision making > Rodgers correct?

Sure,, but even then, because one team choked doesn't mean the other would. And I'm not saying the Jets will win, I just don't thinkit'll be a a blowout like most are expecting. From the comment here, you'd think the tickets for the Chargers Vs Colts are already on sale.

Originally Posted by Proshares

But it is safe the say that Gates > the Packers WR/TE core correct? And that the Chargers O-Line > the Packers O-Line correct? And that Rivers decision making > Rodgers correct?

Sure,, but even then, because one team choked doesn't mean the other would. And I'm not saying the Jets will win, I just don't think it'll be a a blowout like most are expecting. From the comment here, you'd think the tickets for the Chargers Vs Colts are already on sale.

Oh, I see. Well I'm not one of those expecting a blow out. Granted, I did think Cincy would beat them handily. Proved me wrong. Giving em more of ashot this game.

The JETS are hella garbage. There's not a snowball's chance in hell they win the Super Bowl.

Fizzy, make a roll call list of all the legit Jets fans because if they do make the SB it's going to get silly in here...

The defense is good, but sometime before the super bowl (whether against SD or Indy/Baltimore) Sanchez is gonna make some crucial mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom