Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Fizzy, make a roll call list of all the legit Jets fans because if they do make the SB it's going to get silly in here...
But are you rooting for Dirty?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Fizzy, make a roll call list of all the legit Jets fans because if they do make the SB it's going to get silly in here...
But are you rooting for Dirty?
smile.gif

Of course, viva mexico..

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Legit Jets Fans i know:

Me
Dirty
Fizzy
Bkmac
Onewearz
yankeephan
Kobeskool
Kingfoamnyc

and there you have it....i'm quoting for future reference..

Originally Posted by AG 47

The JETS are hella garbage. There's not a snowball's chance in hell they win the Super Bowl.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Bookmarked
His comment wasn't funny at all.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ever since the Jets reached the post-season it seems people have forgotten that this is a 7-7 football team before the Colts and the Bengals laid down and gavethem a free pass to the playoffs. This is the same team that lost to the Bills, Falcons, Jaguars, and Dolphins 2x. Now with those ugly losses being brought tothe forefront, tell me how the hell they are going to rattle off THREE straight victories in SD, in INDY, and then againstwhichever team comes out of the NFC?

The theory "defenses win Super Bowls" is so overused it's ridiculous. The only defenses that can carry their team to the Super Bowl are the onesthat are OVERLY dominating such as the '00 Ravens, '76 Steelers, '85 Bears, and maybeeeee the '71 Vikings (big maybe). It would be an insult ifyou said this years Jets squad is a team that can be carried to the SB because of its defenses, because the four teams I listed above and maybe a few more arethe only ones that are applicable to the term "defenses win Super Bowls". Do the Jets have one of the top defenses this year? Yeah. But the termdefenses win Super Bowls should only be used under certain circumstances and this is not one of them.

Legit Jets Fans i know:

Me
Dirty
Fizzy
Bkmac
Onewearz
yankeephan
Kobeskool
Kingfoamnyc
Yo if the Jets win the Super Bowl we squading up on NT like it's our job!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Im rooting for Sanchez but i dont see the Jets getting past the Chargers much less wining the Superbowl
laugh.gif

Only way they even make the Superbowl is if they don't have to face the Colts.

They can beat the Chargers, and if they play Baltimore they are mirror images of each other (with the Jets being better defensively), things just have to fallinto place.

With that said....go Jets.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The JETS are hella garbage. There's not a snowball's chance in hell they win the Super Bowl.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Bookmarked
His comment wasn't funny at all.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ever since the Jets reached the post-season it seems people have forgotten that this is a 7-7 football team before the Colts and the Bengals laid down and gave them a free pass to the playoffs. This is the same team that lost to the Bills, Falcons, Jaguars, and Dolphins 2x. Now with those ugly losses being brought to the forefront, tell me how the hell they are going to rattle off THREE straight victories in SD, in INDY, and then against whichever team comes out of the NFC?

The theory "defenses win Super Bowls" is so overused it's ridiculous. The only defenses that can carry their team to the Super Bowl are the ones that are OVERLY dominating such as the '00 Ravens, '76 Steelers, '85 Bears, and maybeeeee the '71 Vikings (big maybe). It would be an insult if you said this years Jets squad is a team that can be carried to the SB because of its defenses, because the four teams I listed above and maybe a few more are the only ones that are applicable to the term "defenses win Super Bowls". Do the Jets have one of the top defenses this year? Yeah. But the term defenses win Super Bowls should only be used under certain circumstances and this is not one of them.
Just get your 50 bucks ready, champ

Do the Jets have a good D yes. Great D? No

Jets fans will see the true inexperience of Sanchez when SD crowds the box with 8. I'm sorry but I don't see him winning any games in the playoffsusing his arm

Originally Posted by LB510

Do the Jets have a good D yes. Great D? No

Jets fans will see the true inexperience of Sanchez when SD crowds the box with 8. I'm sorry but I don't see him winning any games in the playoffs using his arm
Everyone said the Bengals were going to crowd the box with 8.

Look where that got them.

And u have a ugly face and tiny wrist so I guess you and the Jets both take L's

This is the NFL you play a good game and limit mistakes anything can happen. The Chargers aren't a LOCK to beat anyone as far as I'm concerned. Theyare a vertical passing team with a lackluster defense and a awful running game that went 13-3 isn't their a team like this every year? Exactly

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I'm sorry, but this has got to be thee WORST "comeback" I have EVER witnessed on NT.

laugh.gif
My guys are wild ... But with the season we've had, I'ma let itrock.
pimp.gif

Just look through our season thread...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I'm sorry, but this has got to be thee WORST "comeback" I have EVER witnessed on NT.

*sigh* this guy again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

am I the only one who thinks that the GIANTS will go perfect for the season?

They got crushed by the Browns the game after this thread.
laugh.gif
This was in 08' and they won the superbowl that year.
That was just last year...when the Steelers beat the Cardinals.

Unless you're talking about the 07 season's Super Bowl being in '08 which really isn't "that year" because you made that post in thefollowing season.

dfjslkgjsl

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

am I the only one who thinks that the GIANTS will go perfect for the season?

They got crushed by the Browns the game after this thread.
laugh.gif
This was in 08' and they won the superbowl that year.
That was just last year...when the Steelers beat the Cardinals.

Unless you're talking about the 07 season's Super Bowl being in '08 which really isn't "that year" because you made that post in the following season.

dfjslkgjsl
i edited the mistake before your reply

Back
Top Bottom