Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

i can see them upsetting the colts and chargers, but i don't think they can beat Dallas....

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JPZx

FOR THE TIME PEYTON AND THE REST OF THE STARTERS WERE PLAYING, THEY COULD HAVE PUT UP MORE POINTS SINCE THEY WERE THAT GOOD OF A TEAM. Did they? NO.
Are you serious with this?
laugh.gif

Yeah, I am.

Were they not in for 2 quarters? That's plenty of time to put up points if you're Peyton Manning and co.

Seriously though, think about it. You aren't going to start your starters to go out on the field and stand around and not really try. You're starting them for them to actually play, otherwise you would just rest them from the start.

Since when are two halves carbon copies of each other though?

If the Colts had kept up their same scoring pace (with the starters) they would've had around 24-27 points at the end of the game. But we all know theColts offense (starters) at that particular time wasn't playing anywhere near their best, and if they played even a little bit better in the second half they would probably have another TD added on or so.

Factor in the TD that Painter handed to the Jets on that fumble....that wouldn't have happened with Peyton. You know that. Peyton hardly ever gets touchedin games because he gets the ball out so quick and with precision.

EDIT: Also, Painter had a INT and Peyton hadn't had any up to the point of his benching.

not happening fam...
on another note new rochelle's finest along with that defense is going to the superbowl
tumblr_kum4xvlHpn1qz95pno1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by that WAVE

not happening fam...
on another note new rochelle's finest along with that defense is going to the superbowl
tumblr_kum4xvlHpn1qz95pno1_400.jpg
If the Jets don't win, I want the Ravens winning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Im never wrong..

i know more about the game of football than all of you..Jets are winning it all...ya think im joking..ive been correct with all my predictions so far

Hmmm.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Sorry i think Peyton is too much in a zone to lose.
And you're wrong...Ravens win..trust
Strike 1.

like Flacco cant pass the rock.
laugh.gif
. Im not gunna say anything, though. Just watch what Flaaco does in the 3rd quarter

Strike 2.

Someone musta put this dude J Dilla onto ol Zapato's quotes of the week... now hes doin his best to make the list.

Back
Top Bottom