Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

This thread is too funny. Jets fans have gotten so obnoxious, its sickening here in NYC. Needless to say, I'll be at the game cheering on da Boltz.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

This thread is too funny. Jets fans have gotten so obnoxious, its sickening here in NYC. Needless to say, I'll be at the game cheering on da Boltz.

Angry Giants fan?
grin.gif
I hope not cause if your from NY u should ride out with the hometown team. I still don't get how some Met fans were rooting for thePhillies to beat the Yankees so they don't have to deal with the "obnoxious yankee fans" where they live
laugh.gif

in order for the jets to win, their OFFENSE can not make 1 mistake. if they are down more than 14pts, you can say bon voyage !

and I'm a chargers fan if that matters.

Im a Giants fan first, Jets fan second.. i always rooted for the Giants, in the NFC and Jets, in the AFC...im not too fond of the AFC, so naturally, im goingto focus more on my Giants team...i dont need NT to decide for me whether if im a band wagoner or not..i live in NY, i root for my home teams, simple asthat..posting in the season threads all the time doesnt make you a loyal fan...being a loyal fan, makes you a loyal fan (being that im always banned and i havea 15 post limit, i couldnt post in them anyway)

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Angry Giants fan?
grin.gif
I hope not cause if your from NY u should ride out with the hometown team. I still don't get how some Met fans were rooting for the Phillies to beat the Yankees so they don't have to deal with the "obnoxious yankee fans" where they live
laugh.gif

Lol no, San Diego born and raised. Just working and living New York.

I'm not gonna front, I'm a Giants fan but when you have the #1 rushing AND #1 D, you have the makings of a Superbowl team

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Angry Giants fan?
grin.gif
I hope not cause if your from NY u should ride out with the hometown team. I still don't get how some Met fans were rooting for the Phillies to beat the Yankees so they don't have to deal with the "obnoxious yankee fans" where they live
laugh.gif

Lol no, San Diego born and raised. Just working and living New York.

O then I understand 100% then
laugh.gif

posting for future reference, i figured this was gonna happen, ill post late sunday night after i get back from the Murph/celebrating, GO BOLTS!

Um I wasn't comparing the 04 Jets to this team I was giving another example of a team with great D and rookie QB (Ben) not making the Super Bowl (and theywere 15-1). And I will gladly have the Steelers miss the playoffs if it comes after another SB win.

--Bold statement OP. Way to attract attention.
--You're right about defense winning championships though.

Sad thing is I'll actually be rooting for these bums. Lord knows I don't need ALL the San Diego fans near me talking %$+#.

I said on Twitter we have a better chance of beating the Chargers than the Colts and I got a lot of FEEDBACK
laugh.gif

Jets are going to play REAL PHYSICAL vs the Chargers. Anyone who thinks this is going to be a blowout needs to get their head examined.

Back
Top Bottom