Im Feeling Generous for Sprint users...

People with the SERO plan CAN'T do this. I already tried when I was working with a hospital. It counts as two discounts or something.

I actually went into the sprint store last week and they gave me a 24% discount for my campus job. If you're in college, ask if they give employeediscounts for your institution. And I already have the SERO plan.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Anybody got somethin for AT&T Verizon?
tell em you work for Walgreens you save 19%.
anybody try this yet?
nerd.gif

I just called, NO discount SERO users
apparently because it is already heavily discounted (which it is
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

If you call in to customer care, tell them you work for Regal Cinemas and would like to get your monthly discount. You get 20% discount off your bill every month.

AND BEFORE I FORGET if you have the simply everything plan for $99 then your out of luck because discounts dont apply to that plan.

At most they'll ask for an email address, which you can provide any email addy that you have yahoo, msn, aol ect.

Your welcome.

NOOOOOOOOOO
frown.gif
ah well

I told them I worked at Kmart I get 20% off my monthly bill. All they wanted was proof I showed them my old !%% discount card I had when I used to work atKmart.
laugh.gif

I got 25% off for saying I work at cox enterprises.

Does anybody know how to get credits?? I'd luv to get like a $5 or $10 monthly credit somehow.

Dunno if I should start calling and e-mailing to complain now or if I should wait til the Pre comes out...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If you call in to customer care, tell them you work for Regal Cinemas and would like to get your monthly discount. You get 20% discount off your bill every month.

Your welcome.
Will they ask for verification???

nope. The most they might ask for is an email address, and you can provide them with any email so you'll be straight. AND BEFORE I FORGET if you have the simply everything plan for $99 then your out of luck because discounts dont apply to that plan

can you confirm if this works for sero or not?

Calypso, when i signed on for another 2 year contract i made them give me an extra 10% off my bill for the next 2 years can I still go ahead with telling themi work for regal and get an extra 20% off?

I cannot imagine they will give you a discount if you're under SERO. Since its been canceled, the only other plan similar to SERO is starting at $60 or$110 for two lines. My fiance and I have the $110 two line deal and it includes 1600 minutes, unlimited everything else. Blackberry Internet Service, GPS,Sprint TV, Data, etc. I wish I coulda got in on SERO but passed at the chance.

lol i actually work for regal cinemas and unless they changed it i thought it was 24%? that's what i've been getting on my sero plan....

they used to ask for an employee ID number... but i doubt they ever verify it.

Be careful those of you who are currently on SERO. I have heard of people getting kicked off of SERO and given the discount, and you definitely dont want that.I wouldnt want them making any changes to my current sero plan especially since it no longer exists.

sprint phones suck so much, i look at the website every once in a while for something good but they never have anything new thats good.

on the phone now nervous as hell

i need a corporate ID, the coupon expired

pm more info

thanks fam,

she asked me what the discount was an i said 20%

she then said it was 25%

thanks again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all i need now is a deal on the touch pro (Amazon.com has it for the low but Sprint not budging
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom