im feeling so fly............. like a g6

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is it me or one of the guys in the vid looks exactly like the asian gangster in gran torino
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and pics of the chorus girl to confirm wether she is smash worthy?
http://www.myspace.com/devishot

i dont think she is that much attractive. with glasses she looks very attractive.

How did this go 6 days and to 7 pages without being moving to the music section?
Asian conspiracy I tell you!!!

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Song is catchy... group has some possible Black Eyed Peas crossover appeal. BEP from way back was an underground hip hop group.. went pop picked up Fergie and became bazzilionares.... Not sayin this groip is there.. but they have some potential.
They need to pick up a hot asian hot Hapa (Asian-White) girl for it to work 
laugh.gif
Fixed

In the words of Chris Rock, " It's Alright... if it's all White." Just saying.

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

The initial orders of G650's hasn't even been delivered yet. 
Looks a G-IV they're boarding at the end of the video. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Plus they sampled that Dev broad and she definitely doesn't know what she's talking about it. 

It is what it is though. 
happy.gif
What does any of that have to do with anything? Majority of rappers/hip hop heads don't own the *@## or do any of the *@## they claim in their lyrics. 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

The initial orders of G650's hasn't even been delivered yet. 
Looks a G-IV they're boarding at the end of the video. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Plus they sampled that Dev broad and she definitely doesn't know what she's talking about it. 

It is what it is though. 
happy.gif
What does any of that have to do with anything? Majority of rappers/hip hop heads don't own the *@## or do any of the *@## they claim in their lyrics. 
...I don't hear her talking about anything except drinking and noting that G6's fly.

i was with Dev last night and LMFAO..

i hosted a concert, as that is what my partner and I do besides promo for our residence clubs..

shes ok... not that hot in person, okay butt but is chill.. a guy i know smashed her last night though so ill fill you guys up on the details.

Originally Posted by theHBkid

shes ok... not that hot in person, okay butt but is chill.. a guy i know smashed her last night though so ill fill you guys up on the details.
eek.gif
eek.gif

*Firmly places index finger on F5*

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

is it me or one of the guys in the vid looks exactly like the asian gangster in gran torino
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and pics of the chorus girl to confirm wether she is smash worthy?

l_4ab909ce542f4455973f86fbe8f96181.jpg

l_921546b0d4564224b036c742a8651dfb.jpg

Meh...

Originally Posted by theHBkid

i was with Dev last night and LMFAO..

i hosted a concert, as that is what my partner and I do besides promo for our residence clubs..

Let us know how's her sex game

laugh.gif
 i can't lie even though this song is a few months old, I still get amped when it plays at a party or a club. This group even attempt to do a follow-up single yet?

Originally Posted by dumbout227

laugh.gif
 i can't lie even though this song is a few months old, I still get amped when it plays at a party or a club. This group even attempt to do a follow-up single yet?
That Rocketeer joint was good while it lasted. Sick of it now though

had no idea this was a real song, sum girl on my fb just posted this as a status...i thought she was tryna say she was high or sumthin

My boy DJ for them, didn't think they blew up like this though. I just want to know who the main girl is, one of yall dudes gotta know...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by eashawty

had no idea this was a real song, sum girl on my fb just posted this as a status...i thought she was tryna say she was high or sumthin

3361993256B.jpg
im sorry for bein black & not listenin to music that sound like it would be played at a rave

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

im sorry for bein black & not listenin to music that sound like it would be played at a rave

Wow bro.. You really have to expand your horizons bro... Thinking like that wont get cha anywhere in life, little buddy...

Back
Top Bottom