im feeling so fly............. like a g6

wut do i see here...a bunch of dudes actin' da fool

lyrical content whack but madd catchy, and yeah if they werent asian ppl wud disregard their antics

for the haters out there we asians gettin that guap , so get wit or move ---- out the way hahaha

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

This song will convert a lot of Filipinos from Pacific Islanders to Asians.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

If you can't
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
with this song, you must be too sober listening to it.

Find some nice girls, fill yourself with alcohol, and then see if you feel any different about it.
Ahhhh, yes.  Music that is good only when you're drunk or high.  Quality.

Song is dope 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Justin Credible in the video
smokin.gif

Song was on at the end of this weeks Gossip Girl episode too
pimp.gif
( no hummus)

the song is like dating an average looking girl with a ridiculous body.
yeah... you'll tolerate it for a while b/c it's fun..but at the end of the day...you know there's no longevity

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yeah... you'll tolerate it for a while b/c it's fun..but at the end of the day...you know there's no longevity
I mean you can say the same thing about 99.9 percent of rap/pop music. Let's take it for what it is, it's club music. No one listens to this for intricately crafted wordplay, clever metaphors and riveting storytelling.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I mean you can say the same thing about 99.9 percent of rap/pop music. Let's take it for what it is, it's club music. No one listens to this for intricately crafted wordplay, clever metaphors and riveting storytelling.

Anton with the daily #Knowledge

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

If you can't
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
with this song, you must be too sober listening to it.

Find some nice girls, fill yourself with alcohol, and then see if you feel any different about it.
Ahhhh, yes.  Music that is good only when you're drunk or high.  Quality.
Or maybe I meant you were listening to it in the wrong environment.

Get it?  Like you're too sober cuz you're not in a club where you would be drunk and partying and therefore this song would be more appropriate.  I'm sure you figured all that out on your own but just in case you need me to spell it out for you like you're an idiot again i'll be here.

Good friends of mine. They are doing their thing for asians regardless. Have to respect them for that.

They're signed to cherry tree, same label as GaGa so theres support behind em.

they have a song with Keri Hilson and Ryan Tedder of Onerepublic which is good.

The verses are wack but dev and the cataracts hold down the chorus. it bangs and feels good in the club with is it's job because it's a club record.

Is it just me, or am I the only one that prefers to just have reggaeton, reggae, grind music to play at clubs. 
laugh.gif

How the hell am I gonna dance to this song. 

The initial orders of G650's hasn't even been delivered yet. 
Looks a G-IV they're boarding at the end of the video. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Plus they sampled that Dev broad and she definitely doesn't know what she's talking about it. 

It is what it is though. 
happy.gif

is it me or one of the guys in the vid looks exactly like the asian gangster in gran torino
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and pics of the chorus girl to confirm wether she is smash worthy?

Song is catchy... group has some possible Black Eyed Peas crossover appeal. BEP from way back was an underground hip hop group.. went pop picked up Fergie and became bazzilionares.... Not sayin this groip is there.. but they have some potential.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Song is catchy... group has some possible Black Eyed Peas crossover appeal. BEP from way back was an underground hip hop group.. went pop picked up Fergie and became bazzilionares.... Not sayin this groip is there.. but they have some potential.
They need to pick up a hot asian girl for it to work 
laugh.gif

^Real talk. However, he is one of the few people in the music forum whose posts deserve merit (I'm not one of them).

Back
Top Bottom