I'm Going to Hell

Smh at all you laughing...

Ahh wth.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I've fallen and I can't get up" is right up there with "Wheres the beef?

Classic quotables.

haha this is funny, but this reminds me of a story i heard on the news the other day. an old lady fell and she literally could not get up, so she layed therefor 7 days and she was going to let herself die since she was hopeless and couldnt get herself up. cops found her because the mailman notice her mail waspiling up, and he notified authorities because he knew an old lady lived there. when they found her, she was still alive but dehydrated and hungry.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

haha this is funny, but this reminds me of a story i heard on the news the other day. an old lady fell and she literally could not get up, so she layed there for 7 days and she was going to let herself die since she was hopeless and couldnt get herself up. cops found her because the mailman notice her mail was piling up, and he notified authorities because he knew an old lady lived there. when they found her, she was still alive but dehydrated and hungry.
shes crazy..I would've did everything..pull my body with my chin..eat the cats food to survive
I'd rather have Mr. Mittens die before I do
tired.gif

i still see that and the fred McGriff baseball commercial all the time late nights, im 26 and those commercials have been around longer than me

Back
Top Bottom