"I'm not a big fan of Tracy McGrady -- as a person or as a player," - Amare

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by got shoes

who cares. Look at Bill Walker and T-Mac, now teammates. lol
nerd.gif
Story?

in a preseason game, they got into a little scuffle. pushing and shoving, nothing more
Kinda like bobby jackson and Tracy mcgrady

From....

To......
nba_a_rockets1_580.jpg

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

nerd.gif
Story?

in a preseason game, they got into a little scuffle. pushing and shoving, nothing more

From....

To......
nba_a_rockets1_580.jpg

Did Tmac get hurt after that fight?

people are usually jealous of a player like tmac... who doesn't even act like he's trying...laid back... lazy ...arrogant too, but gets it done somehow cuz hes so damnn good. naturally talented...for some reason hes the highest paid player..etc etc...in our society, we want to reward people who work their !## off.... we don't want to reward people like tmac cuz he so dammn lazy but still gettin it.

u know what i'm talkin about too.

amare just needs to take L and move on. 2 totally diff type of people and players

It seems like anybody who wears that #1 down there in Orlando ends up playing themselves out of the NBA through injuries....having said that, I don't have a problem with T-Mac, or Penny for that matter
laugh.gif
, but T-Mac can come off kinda arrogant at times.

Hope this ain't on some Eminem "Stan" ##!@ Amare writing letters to T-Mac, expecting him to write back
laugh.gif

I understand where he's coming from. I'll never forgive Pete Sampras for turning away from me when I asked for an autograph when I was 9.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 35KD

http://www.hulu.com/watch/93512/3-points

McGrady a douch? Doubt it. Why would he care about some high school kid while he's got other stuff to worry about in the NBA?

great example champ. why would i care about dying kids in africa when i live in a big house and am rich? let me count my money instead of sending some over there to help....

yea thats not a smug douche....

because giving a pubescent Amare advice on jumping from high school to the NBA is obviously on the same level. 

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

nerd.gif
Story?

From....

To......
nba_a_rockets1_580.jpg

Did Tmac get hurt after that fight?
Of course, he had complaints of a strained hairline after the game.

Not to defend T-Mac but y'all realize how many people were jumping straight to the pros back then?

Amare didnt say T-Mac blew him off he just said he didnt really give him any advice. T-Mac probably didnt want to be responsible for giving bad advice. I think Amare acting like a girl.

tmac was great. respect for him.
This is a childish reason to hold a grudge against someone.

lmao i jus wanna see how they get along now ...that was the past but if we see outbursts during games its reoccuring!

lmao i jus wanna see how they get along now ...that was the past but if we see outbursts during games its reoccuring!

except McGrady isn't on the Knicks right now, and it's highly doubtful he re-signs.

lmao

smh.gif
Son REALLY took advantage of that newly approved SN. He went back all those pages to find the right thread to post in.

SMH...

He didn't really owe *%++ to Amare, they are not related, they probably didn't even know each other.... If he responded he'd be a great guy, if he didn't, it still was not TMac's responsibility... People think just because dude is from there that he owes every single person in the neighborhood 50k a year...

Crying like a @!**+ 8 years later
smh.gif

1. You don't have to click the post button 4 times. It takes a while but it will go through.

2. T-Mac is a free agent. You bumped this for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom