I'm so tired NT ...I really feel like Dr Manhattan

This is not the first time you being your marriage issues here, you think you are the only one that deals with issues in their marriage bro?...is life, it happens, you get over it....being smarter than your spouse is something you should have known prior to marrying her, so is your fault...don't try to project your faulty judgement on to her...maybe you are not as smart as you claimed if you married and had children with someone you've expressed on here, simply is not on your level.
It's not that she isn't on my "level" it's just she doesn't care about my interests anymore ...but she gets jealous when she realizes maybe she took me for granted and is exposed for doing so.

Last edited:
From what I gather on your OP...I guess your interests is being smart and she doesn't care for being smart...?

I'm i following?

Either way I don't know what advice NT can possibly give you...90% of NT is not even married or even believes in the institution of marriage.

From what I gather on your OP...I guess your interests is being smart and she doesn't care for being smart...?

I'm i following?

Either way I don't know what advice NT can possibly give you...90% of NT is not even married or even believes in the institution of marriage.
I was just venting ...maybe this a cautionary tale? 

Nomad, my advice to you is to stop bringing your major problems to NT. I'm not here trying to make fun of you, or call you a liar, but to tell you that NT doesn't have the solutions you want nor need. Look at your thread history and honestly tell me NT has fixed one of your problems. If anything, bringing it here, whether it be true or false, just upsets you. So the best piece of advice I could ever give you at this point is to address your problems head on, and don't rely on a bunch of people you have never seen a day in your life to tell you what to do with your wife.  It's always going to turn into;

Nomad: Hey that's cool but I think you should move

NTer: Troll is obvious troll, you don't know what you're talking about, move for what? etc...

Nomad: I see a truck two blocks away, it's large enough to hit you.

NTer: *posts Ferrari post-it*

Nomad: Bruh?

NTer: You got issue man

Nomad: Bruh can you turn aro...

NTer: *BOW*

Nomad: Bruh I tried to tell you

NTer: Just cause you I got hit doesn't mean you're smarter than me, "we all stand like this".

Nomad: Sorry bruh

NTer: WE not ******' with you ....

Nomad: 2+2 is 4

NTer: Ducktales 

waaaaait wait wait is that really how you think things go w/ Nomad?

he says things that are blatantly factual and people just go out of their

way to mess w/ him? :lol: okay

Last edited:
Nomad, my advice to you is to stop bringing your major problems to NT. I'm not here trying to make fun of you, or call you a liar, but to tell you that NT doesn't have the solutions you want nor need. Look at your thread history and honestly tell me NT has fixed one of your problems. If anything, bringing it here, whether it be true or false, just upsets you. So the best piece of advice I could ever give you at this point is to address your problems head on, and don't rely on a bunch of people you have never seen a day in your life to tell you what to do with your wife.  It's always going to turn into;

NTer: Troll is obvious troll, you don't know what you're talking about, move for what? etc...

NTer: Just cause you I got hit doesn't mean you're smarter than me, "we all stand like this".

Nomad is a confessed liar so I can't take him seriously anymore.

But Nomad if I were in your shoes I'd take this time to be a little more selfless and focus on your kids and the joy they bring to your life.

Last edited:

waaaaait wait wait is that really how you think things go w/ Nomad?

he says things that are blatantly factual and people just go out of their

way to mess w/ him? :lol: okay

I don't think you understood. The Nomad posted the exact same sequence, I just copied it for reference.

Read.

Nomad no one actually knows you here dude. They only know you by the image you project on this sneaker website. You can't seriously expect sound advice that way, especially on a serious matter like this.

I get it (even though you might deny that); people can't understand your thoughts and emotions and you credit that to your intellectual superiority, or their lack of intelligence. Have you done any extensive traveling throughout other parts of the world? If you have, you might of noticed that intelligence comes in different shades....it's not numerical

Last edited:
There's kids to factor into every decision I make.

Your kids should be a factor in every decision. I didnt say to leave her. You just need to change your approach to her ( and other ppl as well..., but your marraige is top priority. No one else matters more).

It's not that she isn't on my "level" it's just she doesn't care about my interests anymore ...but she gets jealous when she realizes maybe she took me for granted and is exposed for doing so.
Someone already said it in the thread.......ONLY talk to people who will understand what your saying and have the same interests as you do  otherwise you are wasting your time.....

For example...you said another black female talked with you and you had an engaging conversation...only because she was actually interested and understood what you were saying....which is what you already know.

Now apply that same logic to your wife....she is not going to think what your saying is interesting cause she does not give a damn.

I had the same issue with my wife....I am a computer science major and she is in nursing...Now why would I talk to her about computer science...it will go over her head quickly.

Your wife may have been "pretending" to listen for a LONG time and is tired of acting like she cares about your interests.. please dont confuse this as her not caring about you..she is just not interested in what you are interested in.

You seem to think logically but lack the ability to change your perspective......How would you feel if your wife talked to you about nail colors, new hair styles and overall girl stuff ? You may listen for a while but eventually tell her you dont care because its not relevant to you.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread your problems are much deeper.  I am not saying it is ALL your fault, but realize that you are playing a part in the problem. 

Try changing your perspective and consider the fact that you "could" have contributed to the problem and do not realize it. 

Someone already said it in the thread.......ONLY talk to people who will understand what your saying and have the same interests as you do  otherwise you are wasting your time.....

For example...you said another black female talked with you and you had an engaging conversation...only because she was actually interested and understood what you were saying....which is what you already know.

Now apply that same logic to your wife....she is not going to think what your saying is interesting cause she does not give a damn.

I had the same issue with my wife....I am a computer science major and she is in nursing...Now why would I talk to her about computer science...it will go over her head quickly.

Your wife may have been "pretending" to listen for a LONG time and is tired of acting like she cares about your interests.. please dont confuse this as her not caring about you..she is just not interested in what you are interested in.

You seem to think logically but lack the ability to change your perspective......How would you feel if your wife talked to you about nail colors, new hair styles and overall girl stuff ? You may listen for a while but eventually tell her you dont care because its not relevant to you.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread your problems are much deeper.  I am not saying it is ALL your fault, but realize that you are playing a part in the problem. 

Try changing your perspective and consider the fact that you "could" have contributed to the problem and do not realize it. 
Point taken, it's just hard to after you've fought about it. I don't even know how to approach her sometimes like "look I'm sorry, let's talk" ...she drags my mind across a cheese grater before we even discuss terms of our reconciliations. 

Bruh, some of your comments cross the line between trolling and "OH lawd this brother may have some issues"

Praying for you fella
yea i cant really tell if hes bein for real

after that thread about that guy saying he had cancer and only like 48 hours to live, and Meth aired him out to be a tard for lying, i dont take any public forums serious, unless its about sports or news

after that thread about that guy saying he had cancer and only like 48 hours to live, and Meth aired him out to be a tard for lying, i dont take any public forums serious, unless its about sports or news

When did this happen?

When did this happen?
i wanna say sometime last year, i used to have a different sn

but yea dude said he was going to die, and went all out YOLO, even claimed to had romo intercourse

many were obviously suspicious because he also claimed to have been posting from his deathbed

long story short, Meth came in aired out that his IP address location was in some Starbucks in NJ and locked the thread, i think even perma band dude

Is OP the sprite slam dunk champion?
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yea dude said he was going to die, and went all out YOLO, even claimed to had romo intercourse

many were obviously suspicious because he also claimed to have been posting from his deathbed

long story short, Meth came in aired out that his IP address location was in some Starbucks in NJ and locked the thread, i think even perma band dude
laugh.gif
 Wait wut? Links please. 

So I decided I'd walk to the local Mcdonalds just for a quick break to see what was new to the menu. Sure enough as I arrive, a cute ethic black woman mixed with some kind of mexican gazes at me as I stare at the menu monitor. She smiles and asks me "how may I help you?" I quickly turn my attention to her plump cheeks(her face guys) and reply " Yeah, just a small fries and a fish filet. She punches my order in and I pay with my leftover pocket change of 3.02. After that I wait near the counter for my food, chick is still smiling mad hard at me so I give her a little wink from my left's right eye which makes her blush. About 30 seconds later, my food is ready and I grab it from her and say thanks and she replies "your welcome see you again".

As I walk outside of Mcdonalds and check my bag, I noticed my small fries was 3x bigger. Seems chick was feeling me enough to give me a large fries. I had seen her before last year from a distance but ain't know how cute she was till I ordered my food today. Def gonna go back again soon.

laugh.gif
 Wait wut? Links please. 
http://niketalk.com/t/500737/remember-me-im-the-guy-with-the-brain-tumor-vol-story-time

turned out to be a mac in staten island, never the less, he wasnt in the hospital

Back
Top Bottom