I'm white, how do I bag a cute Asian girl?

ST0NEFAYCE wrote:

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry
this^

or whip it out

Ayo wth
roll.gif

But forreal tho...my most recent serious relationship, i took an L and lost my B to a white dude...and ugly one at that too
roll.gif

I wasnt that mad cuz now she looks like
sick.gif

And together they look
sick.gif
x3

And yea man you are white...how you have difficulty bagging asian girls?

They go Googoo gaga over ya'll man

Some even said straight up, they dont like us Asian guys cuz we dont know how to treat women

you serious fam?
indifferent.gif

You're white bo, you're preference numero uno. Try being black and having a mean fetish for asian girls.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

You're white bo, you're preference numero uno. Try being black and having a mean fetish for asian girls.
alien.gif
My man in highschool was
devil.gif
over Asian girls. I mean thewhole school knew about it....and he's in college now...and all i see him with is white girls...i guess he discovered his strength and let go of hisweakness
roll.gif

LAWL at that gif, almost spitting water out.
man, asian girls love white guys. like everyone said, you about 95% there.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

you don't have to do anything...you're white. haha.
WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!

I fig. the Asian girls like the whiteboys because they choose to spite their parents in forcing them to date within their race. There are too many factors inwhy Asian girls choose to go for whiteboys, this is just one of them...lol.

If you're decent looking and of decent height, I don't see why you can't or have doubts bagging an Asian chick. You're white dude, should belike taking candy from a baby. Use that white-ness to your advantage, I hear it all the time from my white friends.

pretend shes a white girl. and if anything asian comes up just roll with it.

words of wisdom.

I'm offended by the lack of racism and people trying to talk slick in this thread, as compared to when we've had the how do i make white friends andespecially how do I make black friends threads.

Y'all scared to go in on Asians?

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by Mamaco

alien.gif
My man in highschool was
devil.gif
over Asian girls. I mean the whole school knew about it....and he's in college now...and all i see him with is white girls...i guess he discovered his strength and let go of his weakness
roll.gif

tired.gif
My games on point and I'm definitely a good looking guy. Black and Latinas go ape %%%$ over me, if a white girl has alcohol in her system it's awrap, but with asian girls I just feel kind of lost. It seems like I never really see them in situations where it's a good time to start up convo.
frown.gif

I'll give myself credited, I poked my first asian girl since starting colllege but she was a straight up **@#%.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I like the little shy ones.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I have clicked up with a pretty well rounded cast of cold pieces, but never an Asian girl. In the midwest there aren't a ton of them around but sometimes I see some cutie pies. But I always assumed they prefer to date Asian guys; where as I have blonde hair and blue eyes and dress pretty preppy.
in my experience, that is false... most of the asian chicks i see love preppy white guys

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

My buddy is Asian and he told me to stay away, because their parents are very protective and the girls can be super materialistic.
there is a fairly large stereotype among the Asian community of white males "taking" Asian women away from Asian guys.

your friend is telling you those things because he wants to keep you away from Asian chicks.
It's obvious your friend is telling you to stay away because he don't want you in his hunting grounds. Seeing as you're white, yourgenes set you up nicely for your goal.

Like a lot of people said YOU'RE WHITE...throw on a hollister shirt and khakis, with some skateboarding shoes and you're basically in

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Sorry OP, the tides have turned.
We're into brothas now.
wink.gif

Lies. You in SJ? I might have to stop through on my way back from school.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

2 kinds of Asian girls:
1) ones that are into white guys
2) ones that aren't into white guys

Just got for #1 and you'll do fine.. there are plenty of them..

[h1]Tips from an asian guy for white guys who want to pick up asian girls[/h1]

[h2]This is the definitive guide to dating Asian Girls. You can especially rely on it because it's been written by an Asian Guy who can speak Asian and would totally know how these crazy, sexy, exotic Asian-dragon chicks think. Without this guide, you were just a poor lost soul but at last you can live out that dream you've always had of "dating at least one asian girl." These are tips from me, an Asian guy, that will save your day.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #1: If your local bar/club has an "Asian Night," don't go[/h1]
[h2]Since Asians are racists, bars/clubs usually designate one night out of the week that's referred to something like "Asian Night," which is when all the Asians swarm the place to talk Hyundais and chow mein. The number one most common mistake made by white guys is that they assume that "Asian Night" is their best chance to make their Thai masseuse fantasies come true. Don't be a %!%+@*%. You cannot possibly make it more obvious that you've been afflicted with yellow fever, and that you're a desperate toolbag with no where else to look. If you want to take advantage of any sort of racially-designated event, a safer alternative is an Asian church. The one white guy at the all Asian congregation is usually a lot less creepy than the one white guy at the Asian club. Trust me on that one.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #2: The easiest catch[/h1]
[h2]Another key rule is to know which Asian girls to go after, because there are in fact ones that will never date you. There are only two types of Asian girls that have a predisposition for white boys. The white-washed Asian chick, and the no-english China girl who arrived in America last week. The white-washed Asian chick is your absolute best bet. Just look for any group of white girls that has a token Asian girl. That's her. That's the "I only date white guys" Asian girl. Your work is pretty much cut out for you because even if you don't know how to use chopsticks or don't like taking your shoes off indoors, you're in luck because neither does she. Just treat her like any regular white chick and you'll be enjoying many long nights of hacky sack and ultimate frisbee in no time. On the other hand is the Chinese immigrant, who is easier to find and possibly even easier to get. Just keep your ears open for somebody with the inability to distinguish the letter "R" from the ratherelusive "L." Ignore the fact that her defunct English makes no sense, and that you cannot actually communicate with her. Don't be intimidated. Just make sure you emphasize things that will interest her, such as the fact that you can provide her with permanent citizenship.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #3: Be culturally sensitive. Take her to eat sushi[/h1]
[h2]Be culturally sensitive when you take her out to eat. You have to take her to a place that won't offend her. At first, Olive Garden might seem like a good choice since they serve noodles, but you have to remember that Asians don't know how to use forks. There's really only one option left at this point; if you are a white guy on a date with an Asian girl, you must take her to a sushi restaurant. I guarantee you will be the first white guy to have ever thought of this. Impress her with your vast knowledge of Asian culture with a daring order of a Philadelphia roll.[/h2]

strip3.jpg

[h1]Tip #4: Be dominant[/h1]
[h2]Asian chicks are all completely submissive. You must be the badass raging masculine Yang to their quiet, submissive Yin. Always be loud and make boisterous claims you can't ever hope to back up. Be pushy and command her to do things. Asian girls will absolutely eat that up because they just love it when they're commanded to do things. Make sure you walk into the room with this assertive attitude, and I guarantee success with her. Kick her once or twice just to show her what the !@+% is up.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #5: Emphasize your penis size[/h1]
[h2]Asian girls are only interested in you because some poor Asian goober out there failed to satisfy her with his tiny little Panda-Express @+@*. You, and you only, with your gigantic Enzyte-charged white %%%+ could satisfy her. So, make sure you point out to her at some point during your first date that your penis is huge. Feel free to whip it out for her during dinner. Make a clever reference to it; call it your "spring roll"

[/h2]
springroll.jpg

white egg roll anyone?
[h1]Tip #6: Make clever movie references that she can relate to[/h1]
[h2]Make at least one reference at some point to "me love you long time" or maybe a line or two from "Better Luck Tomorrow." Nothing makes an Asian happier than references to those two movies.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #7: Dress like a @$%%@[/h1]
[h2]Make it very clear to her that you know how to dress well in a way that's tasteful to her. Asian girls love it when guys look feminine. First thing you have to do is grow a mullet, preferably with side burns. Once that's out of the way, just do anything that might make you look like a little @$%%@. Trim your eyebrows, put on eye liner, wear some lip gloss and make sure you wear jeans that look like they're trying to choke the $%@+**@ life out of your balls. At this point you should look like a @$%%@, which is, somehow going to get you !#@++.

I know you find this piece of advice incredulous, but this is truly what they like. Take a look at the pictures of Japanese male models below.

japmodel1.jpg
[/h2]
[h2]i actually know how to read lips. and his lips say, "please drag your penis across my face"

japmodel2.jpg

japmodel31.jpg

This is what the Asian girls like, so if you really want to get those Asian girls, go out there and start looking like a @$%%@ immediately.[/h2]

[h1]Tip #8 Bow as often as possible[/h1]
bowdown.jpg

when cultures clash

[h2]You know how it looks all awkward when these people keep bowing to Japanese baseball players? It seems like they're just bowing down because they don't know what the hell else to do. Contrary to popular belief, this is the proper reaction. Asian people love it when you bow to them. Asian people are really big on that samurai-ninja-honor crap, so bow to her as often as humanly possible at every chance. Open a door for her, bow. Pick her up at 8, bow at her door. Meet her friends, bow down. She sneezed? Bless her, bow, and offer her a fortune cookie. Don't even think - just keep bowing at everything and everyone, and you'll be knee deep in china !#@++ in no time.

Follow these tips - I guarantee it will get you results. You'll be (not) bringing her to meet your parents in no time.

If you ever have any specific questions on how to handle these strange exotic creatures called "Asian chicks," just email me and I will address them. or maybe you have a clever suggestion! chucky@asianfailure.com

I promise I will not disappoint.[/h2]

^dirty every one of those strategies is on point. Especially the be pushy and command her to do things part. Works like a charm.

Lol people crack me up. Pretty much all my life I've talked to azn chicks I dont think it matters about the race just the person.

Even Dirty comin thru w/ the witty humor
laugh.gif

"Asian girls are only interested in you because some poor Asian goober out there failed to satisfy her with his tiny little Panda-Express @+@*. You, andyou only, with your gigantic Enzyte-charged white %%%+ could satisfy her." <---
laugh.gif

EDIT:

How funny is this after I posted
roll.gif

imgad

Back
Top Bottom