I'm white, how do I bag a cute Asian girl?

Man you got it easy, asian girls love white guys. Being black is a whole nother' story, im 0-6 with asians so far (all phillipino girls though) lol

The stereotype about how asian girls are into white guys etc are false. Yes there will be some white washed asian girls but majority of them are only attractedto the hot looking white guys. If you're an ugly or average looking white dude then your chances are about the same as the 5'5 Chinese delivery guywith small #%@#. Better have $$$, swag and personality

Originally Posted by picknroll24

bro you have a good shot since you're white, Asians love white people because it symbolizes success

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JstarHH

Lol people crack me up. Pretty much all my life I've talked to azn chicks I dont think it matters about the race just the person.

im sorry but do you seriously still use "azn" to say asians
laugh.gif
.Must be in middle school still

roll.gif
isnt that darko? i thought you were a pimp

asian girls love white dudes....especially the ones in asian countries

laugh.gif
@the joint dirty posted

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The stereotype about how asian girls are into white guys etc are false. Yes there will be some white washed asian girls but majority of them are only attracted to the hot looking white guys. If you're an ugly or average looking white dude then your chances are about the same as the 5'5 Chinese delivery guy with small #%@#. Better have $$$, swag and personality
laugh.gif

No.

smh.gif

I feel like some white dudes prefer asian girls than white girls

I don't like when asian men get jealous when white guys take their girlfriends, you shoulda been more interesting.

As for collecting up asian girls. Damn if i was white, that makes sense to pick up senseless different asian girls thursday, friday, saturday, sunday.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by JstarHH

Lol people crack me up. Pretty much all my life I've talked to azn chicks I dont think it matters about the race just the person.

im sorry but do you seriously still use "azn" to say asians
laugh.gif
. Must be in middle school still

It's the A-Z-N !#@$% $*!@ the rest

for real, its good to have darko back. dude was one of the most entertaining people on NT with his stories. best troll i have ever seen.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think this guy is lying, I don't even think he's white
...white guys get asians, the way black guys get white girls.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

for real, its good to have darko back. dude was one of the most entertaining people on NT with his stories. best troll i have ever seen.
laugh.gif
Dude this can't be darko. We all know darko stay with a "dime piece"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

The stereotype about how asian girls are into white guys etc are false. Yes there will be some white washed asian girls but majority of them are only attracted to the hot looking white guys. If you're an ugly or average looking white dude then your chances are about the same as the 5'5 Chinese delivery guy with small #%@#. Better have $$$, swag and personality

this is prolly true.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

2 kinds of Asian girls:
1) ones that are into white guys
2) ones that aren't into white guys

Just got for #1 and you'll do fine.. there are plenty of them..

[h1]Tips from an asian guy for white guys who want to pick up asian girls[/h1]

[h2]This is the definitive guide to dating Asian Girls. You can especially rely on it because it's been written by an Asian Guy who can speak Asian and would totally know how these crazy, sexy, exotic Asian-dragon chicks think. Without this guide, you were just a poor lost soul but at last you can live out that dream you've always had of "dating at least one asian girl." These are tips from me, an Asian guy, that will save your day.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #1: If your local bar/club has an "Asian Night," don't go[/h1]
[h2]Since Asians are racists, bars/clubs usually designate one night out of the week that's referred to something like "Asian Night," which is when all the Asians swarm the place to talk Hyundais and chow mein. The number one most common mistake made by white guys is that they assume that "Asian Night" is their best chance to make their Thai masseuse fantasies come true. Don't be a %!%+@*%. You cannot possibly make it more obvious that you've been afflicted with yellow fever, and that you're a desperate toolbag with no where else to look. If you want to take advantage of any sort of racially-designated event, a safer alternative is an Asian church. The one white guy at the all Asian congregation is usually a lot less creepy than the one white guy at the Asian club. Trust me on that one.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #2: The easiest catch[/h1]
[h2]Another key rule is to know which Asian girls to go after, because there are in fact ones that will never date you. There are only two types of Asian girls that have a predisposition for white boys. The white-washed Asian chick, and the no-english China girl who arrived in America last week. The white-washed Asian chick is your absolute best bet. Just look for any group of white girls that has a token Asian girl. That's her. That's the "I only date white guys" Asian girl. Your work is pretty much cut out for you because even if you don't know how to use chopsticks or don't like taking your shoes off indoors, you're in luck because neither does she. Just treat her like any regular white chick and you'll be enjoying many long nights of hacky sack and ultimate frisbee in no time. On the other hand is the Chinese immigrant, who is easier to find and possibly even easier to get. Just keep your ears open for somebody with the inability to distinguish the letter "R" from the ratherelusive "L." Ignore the fact that her defunct English makes no sense, and that you cannot actually communicate with her. Don't be intimidated. Just make sure you emphasize things that will interest her, such as the fact that you can provide her with permanent citizenship.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #3: Be culturally sensitive. Take her to eat sushi[/h1]
[h2]Be culturally sensitive when you take her out to eat. You have to take her to a place that won't offend her. At first, Olive Garden might seem like a good choice since they serve noodles, but you have to remember that Asians don't know how to use forks. There's really only one option left at this point; if you are a white guy on a date with an Asian girl, you must take her to a sushi restaurant. I guarantee you will be the first white guy to have ever thought of this. Impress her with your vast knowledge of Asian culture with a daring order of a Philadelphia roll.[/h2]

strip3.jpg

[h1]Tip #4: Be dominant[/h1]
[h2]Asian chicks are all completely submissive. You must be the badass raging masculine Yang to their quiet, submissive Yin. Always be loud and make boisterous claims you can't ever hope to back up. Be pushy and command her to do things. Asian girls will absolutely eat that up because they just love it when they're commanded to do things. Make sure you walk into the room with this assertive attitude, and I guarantee success with her. Kick her once or twice just to show her what the !@+% is up.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #5: Emphasize your penis size[/h1]
[h2]Asian girls are only interested in you because some poor Asian goober out there failed to satisfy her with his tiny little Panda-Express @+@*. You, and you only, with your gigantic Enzyte-charged white %%%+ could satisfy her. So, make sure you point out to her at some point during your first date that your penis is huge. Feel free to whip it out for her during dinner. Make a clever reference to it; call it your "spring roll"

[/h2]
springroll.jpg

white egg roll anyone?
[h1]Tip #6: Make clever movie references that she can relate to[/h1]
[h2]Make at least one reference at some point to "me love you long time" or maybe a line or two from "Better Luck Tomorrow." Nothing makes an Asian happier than references to those two movies.[/h2]
[h1]Tip #7: Dress like a @$%%@[/h1]
[h2]Make it very clear to her that you know how to dress well in a way that's tasteful to her. Asian girls love it when guys look feminine. First thing you have to do is grow a mullet, preferably with side burns. Once that's out of the way, just do anything that might make you look like a little @$%%@. Trim your eyebrows, put on eye liner, wear some lip gloss and make sure you wear jeans that look like they're trying to choke the $%@+**@ life out of your balls. At this point you should look like a @$%%@, which is, somehow going to get you !#@++.

I know you find this piece of advice incredulous, but this is truly what they like. Take a look at the pictures of Japanese male models below.

japmodel1.jpg
[/h2]
[h2]i actually know how to read lips. and his lips say, "please drag your penis across my face"

japmodel2.jpg

japmodel31.jpg

This is what the Asian girls like, so if you really want to get those Asian girls, go out there and start looking like a @$%%@ immediately.[/h2]

[h1]Tip #8 Bow as often as possible[/h1]
bowdown.jpg

when cultures clash

[h2]You know how it looks all awkward when these people keep bowing to Japanese baseball players? It seems like they're just bowing down because they don't know what the hell else to do. Contrary to popular belief, this is the proper reaction. Asian people love it when you bow to them. Asian people are really big on that samurai-ninja-honor crap, so bow to her as often as humanly possible at every chance. Open a door for her, bow. Pick her up at 8, bow at her door. Meet her friends, bow down. She sneezed? Bless her, bow, and offer her a fortune cookie. Don't even think - just keep bowing at everything and everyone, and you'll be knee deep in china !#@++ in no time.

Follow these tips - I guarantee it will get you results. You'll be (not) bringing her to meet your parents in no time.

If you ever have any specific questions on how to handle these strange exotic creatures called "Asian chicks," just email me and I will address them. or maybe you have a clever suggestion! chucky@asianfailure.com

I promise I will not disappoint.[/h2]

lol at first i thought it was serious, then i realized it was kinda a joke, but its still true lol

Originally Posted by FaMs

laugh.gif
I think this guy is lying, I don't even think he's white
...white guys get asians, the way black guys get white girls.
lol maybe because black guys be taking up all the white girls that the white guys gotta take the asian girls. now what can asian guys get.....

Back
Top Bottom