Immortals | RD 11.11.11 (3D) | From the Producers of 300

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I've always been interested in Greek mythology and I'm definitely interested in a movie about Theseus. Hopefully they don't %!$* up.

who ever said this movie would be wack is corny and she not speak on movies.

pure yayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

meh....Im ready for some new narratives...everything in Hollywood is 'their' perspective...its disappointing because history has so much depth to it.

EXACTLY!!! they dont need to put hollywood twists on it, there is so much that leaves you jaw dropped and you couldnt make it up if you tried (the assassination of Franz Ferdinand) 

blood looks super fake , like the whole movie is basically the slowed down version of matrix fights. Every fight was the same.

Movie can't handle 300's jock. Saw the press screening and storyline is :

1. Corny
2. Predictable
3. Jumps around chronologically so it's confusing

Visuals can be really good at times though, especially in 3D. Would watch again with my ipod on.

Originally Posted by polorico

who ever said this movie would be wack is corny and she not speak on movies.

pure yayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Niiiice!
Gonna watch tonight w/ wifey in 3D, IM HYPED!!!

P.S. I'm not gonna be like 80% of this thread and compare it to 300, especially when it HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH IT. Open mind FTW!

Movie was dope! The special effect were awesome. Story lacked a few things, but still awesome. I felt they could of did more with the 3D, but nevertheless worth every penny.

didn't see it in 3D, but the movie was okay.

fight scenes were cool, story was meh, virgin oracle was
pimp.gif

overall 6/10

Watched it last night, overall I liked it. Storyline was decent but the graphics and fight scenes were pretty 
pimp.gif

the Oracle alone is enough reason to watch though
devil.gif

eek.gif
@ the last 15 minutes best action scenes this year imo and maybe even decade? Really good movie but not much of a story line. I still give it a A though just because I watched it on my birthday.

Just got back good good movie to watch. Action was top notch story line was good. I'd give this a look if your into action movies with hand to hand combat

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Watched it last night, overall I liked it. Storyline was decent but the graphics and fight scenes were pretty 
pimp.gif

the Oracle alone is enough reason to watch though
devil.gif

all of this. frida pinto is a beautiful woman, her mass was
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

movie was cool tho. def expected it to suck, but it was arite. gods vs titans fight was
pimp.gif

I made the foolish mistake of expecting this movie to be as good or even better than 300. Because I went in with expectations set that high, I left extremely disappointed
ohwell.gif
. I'm definitely glad I saw the movie but it was NOT what I expected it to be. Gods vs Titans fight was
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Hyperion vs Thesius (sp.???) fight was TRASH! Thesius was supposed to be dead/dying after getting stabbed in the stomach. Then the villain of the entire movie and the murderer of Thesius' mom was killed by a slow stab to the neck? Weak...

Back
Top Bottom