In need of help for my mom

dont wanna be that dude but theres waaaaay too much shady **** going on nowadays for me to simply hand over my hard earned money like that

Teresa is a Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Grandmother, and friend to many people.

if thats the case... how much more money do you need?

really doe im just in need for help. Thats all. My bad i cant be posting all my shoes like yall

you really aint gettin **** from me with that kind of attitude

dont wanna be that dude but theres waaaaay too much shady **** going on nowadays for me to simply hand over my hard earned money like that
you really aint gettin **** from me with that kind of attitude

Fam no need for negative comments here if you aint wanna donate then move on

Man this is why I'm about to sign them DNR forms. ICU is like $10,000.00 daily. They save your life and then leave in so much debt you never can really live again.

Good luck OP. Sorry I can't help.

This got scam all over it 
roll.gif

Man this is why I'm about to sign them DNR forms. ICU is like $10,000.00 daily. They save your life and then leave in so much debt you never can really live again.

Good luck OP. Sorry I can't help.
you too young to want a DNR......it's always the older folks who choose that path which is understandable 

This reminds me of a thread that some guy made saying his able bodied wife couldn't work cause he wanted her to be a stay at home mom so he set up a fund me page to help pay for his kid's college education and then through detectiving found out his daughter was wearing some Jordan IVs

Back
Top Bottom