In your Opinion , Celebs that have Taken the Most L's ......

Lindsay Lohan...after Mean Girls she went wayyyyy downhill...both in career and looks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I'm shocked that nobody have mentioned.. Kobe Bryant..

I can't see how he's losing.

Can someone name all the L's Berg took?  I know about the robberies and beatings but wanna see exactly how bad this dude got it

are you %!#!%!$ serious.. his +#*!% laid up under him just so she can run off with half his cash.. 
laugh.gif

he probably doesnt care tho

DecemberLove wrote:

I can't see how he's losing.

Can someone name all the L's Berg took?  I know about the robberies and beatings but wanna see exactly how bad this dude got it

When Maino was gaining steam, Berg approached him in the club to, I guess, get some respect from Maino. Maino asked him to repeat what he said, he complied, and the "hands of God were land on him." Next day on the radio, Confirmed he felt the "hands of God", followed by an apology to Maino.   

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

1011539-Wiz-Khalifa-617.jpg

laugh.gif
How can you honestly say Wiz is losing? He makes the music he wants, enjoys his favorite hobby (smoking), put his team on, just got engaged and is happy. Every chick on this earth has a past but you probably expecting your wife to be a virgin, right?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

laugh.gif
How can you honestly say Wiz is losing? He makes the music he wants, enjoys his favorite hobby (smoking), put his team on, just got engaged and is happy. Every chick on this earth has a past but you probably expecting your wife to be a virgin, right?
Dude wifed up a stripper/groupie though....automatic L.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Whitney-Houston-Toxicology-Report.jpg

too soon?

and I'd hit it
palin-armed.jpg

Isn't that Palin pic a PS?
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Agree with Whitney, Wiz, Berg, Nas, and Joe Budden.

No AI?
nerd.gif

Kobe is still winning, Don't know what y'all are talking about.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

laugh.gif
I swear every time this topic comes up, there's someone that defends Wiz's decision to wife that skeezer. Look, I don't go out of my way to make fun of Wiz or make threads saying he's a lame for trying to turn a ho into a housewife. But when the topic of celebrities taking L's comes up, his name can not be overlooked. Let's be serious. Jessica Simpson is in this thread as taking an L for gaining weight and wearing mom jeans..However, it's wrong for me to say a celebrity is an idiot for MARRYING a well known jump off that even has pics on the internet of her spreading her *@+%% open for some dude while they were "Sexting" and was known around the rap industry for giving it up to damn near any rapper that wanted some? That's fair
laugh.gif
grin.gif

As I scrolled through the first page I was like "say werd NT is not gonna mention Wiz" little did I know here comes the last comment on page 1
roll.gif

Wiz is far from losing in my book....but that's my opinion.

Ja rule, and Wiz for marrying a know JO, I wonder if he will be surprised when she takes half his money....

^ charles hamilton aint no damn celebrity
laugh.gif
. & i laugh at wiz too but to keep it 100 id take that *##%! life over mine. & how r we all so sure that amber rose is such a "jumpoff"? 

Kris Humphries lost.

Wiz. Did. Not. Lose. Yall are so salty!
laugh.gif
she is not a jump off. She was with kanye before wiz that's it.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Kris Humphries lost.

Wiz. Did. Not. Lose. Yall are so salty!
laugh.gif
she is not a jump off. She was with kanye before wiz that's it.

She's not a jump off? She admitted that she was a stripper when she was 15..But nahhhh, that's perfectly normal..There are thousands of everyday normal girls that start stripping when they're 15

When you're 15, you're not old enough to realize that being a stripper isn't a good idea? In most states, you can get a job when you're 16..You can drive when you're 16 in most states. But if you're 12 months younger, you're not mature enough to realize that you shouldn't get naked in front of strangers for money? You got me Ksteezy..What was I thinking. If I ever catch my 15 year old daughter stripping for grown men, I'll make sure to just send her to her room..She doesn't know any better

Well hopefully you raise your kids better, perhaps she didn't have that luxury, at 15 you are no where near an adult man, you just think you know it all, we've all been through that stage....are you the same person now that you were at 15?...I know I did a lot of dumb %%%#, people grow up, people do change.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

As I scrolled through the first page I was like "say werd NT is not gonna mention Wiz" little did I know here comes the last comment on page 1
roll.gif

Wiz is far from losing in my book....but that's my opinion.
completely agree

I'd say Shyne, Allen Iverson and Nas are running away with this

Back
Top Bottom