Infrared 6s to follow Varsity 6s?

sup everyone its been a while since i posted. however i keep reading that jb plans to still release the infrared 6s this year? can anyone confirm this? if sopix?

hate to say it but if you take away the legendary status of the infrared i would go with the varsity reds.

not like you can tell the differnce when ur wearing them out.. they look the same infra 6 or varsity red.. unless u get real close to the shoe..
LOL doesnt really matter unless u plan on on people getting close and holding a microscope tto your shoe..

i mean i really dont care. i just copped the varsity 6s and im quite happy with my purchase. im not 1 of these new NT babies who cry for everything. i justbeen hearing about it and i wanted to kno if it was tru

NT babies?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zidane4661

i mean i really dont care. i just copped the varsity 6s and im quite happy with my purchase. im not 1 of these new NT babies who cry for everything. i just been hearing about it and i wanted to kno if it was tru

If it doesn't matter, then why does it matter?

You know damn well NT is one of the first to know, and POST something important like that.

you really gotta be blind to not be able to tell the difference between varsity and infra.

oh boy here comes all the sneaktards with their stupid comments. what happened to the old nt? now its just a bunch of young kids flaming each other. i justasked a simple question which deserves a simple answer.

sup everyone its been a while since i posted. however i keep reading that jb plans to still release the infrared 6s this year? can anyone confirm this? if so pix?

It's supposedly a 'confirmed' release that's supposed to happen some time in June. From what was stated in the other thread, it's going tobe a pack with both the black/infrared and white/infrared colorways. Bad news is that it's supposed to be an international release like the True BlueIII's. Consider this a rumor until more concrete evidence (pics) surface.

oh boy here comes all the sneaktards with their stupid comments. what happened to the old nt? now its just a bunch of young kids flaming each other. i just asked a simple question which deserves a simple answer.

Why are you on the defensive?

If wanna go back to the old NT, why are you posting questions that can be answered on the existing thread?

I'm just saying, there was no need to make a new thread about it.

The pack is rumored to be release in June of this year (which has been answered in the existing thread)

If you know NT, then you know as soon as confirmed news hits, it will be posted. People are inpatient.

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

not like you can tell the differnce when ur wearing them out.. they look the same infra 6 or varsity red.. unless u get real close to the shoe..
LOL doesnt really matter unless u plan on on people hypebeast getting close and holding a microscope tto your shoe..
Fixed.

i see nt has devolved into a bunch of teenage !!@!* who only wish to reply to posts with their bulls h i t and quick to wanna lock posts even though none ofthem are mods. these sneaktards makes me laugh. and for the guy thats ask i got my early in nyc pom if u need help

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

This thread is pointless
This is what happens when you allow topics to exist with no proof. Now it's coming full circle, and these topics will be continuing based ona rumor started.

WOW! everything MATTERS, first the CW black/varsity red not deep infra reds!! get it!! i cant believe you guys!!
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

both are completly different shoes for starters, and just by looking at the pix scattered everywhere i say JB USED A DIFFERENT MATERIAL ON THESE VAR-REDS ITSTHAT THE SUEDE/NUBUCKS ARE THE KINDS THAT GETS COARSE, NOT FINE MATERIAL JB is just hyping this shoe for so many reasons..
dont fool yourself that you're wearing the same as infra-reds,

and for this thread, just keep your fingers crossed that JB do release infra-reds this year
some it might come in a Pack type release, some a single release.... just pray to our sneaker gods
happy.gif

Like i said in the other thread i don't think they will release the infrared and black 6's THIS YEAR because the varsity reds are a little to similarto them there is already a lot of heat coming out this year why would the JB release two similar shoes the same year plus that's like a slap in the facefor the people who is already getting the varsity red

Back
Top Bottom