Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by knightngale

LOL @ people in here saying f*ck cops "viva la revolucion", they're gonna be the same people crying after society falls in anarchy post-revolution. You rebel, overthrow the police, and think $%$# gonna be all good?
laugh.gif

And people keep thinking "racial slur" is the only way you can offend a group of people.
laugh.gif
no revolution

just more strict requirements when hiring officers to filter out the scum

Every job has %!*holes. Yall are acting like cops have a 100 percent "beat up a citizen rate" per encounter.

It's funny how people only pull out a camera when a cop is doing something bad. No publicity is given to the regular cops who protect citizens and do their jobs fairly and justly.

Interesting thing i just realized, it's always baffled me why cops are at every liquor store and gas station where I live...then I saw that vid with the 30 hoodlums who robbed the convenient store then it all made sense. Cops clearly make everything worse......for people who have something to gain from their absence.

QTF.

just like for everything, theres human error, but for those rare incidents where you see a cop doin wrong, everyone wants to go off, what about the 100s of other times where cops do right?

out of dealings with the police, ive had a 2 or 3 !*!$$#+ en counters, but also there were sincere and understanding and nice ones.

human error is always gonna be there, but dont judge the 100's of thousands with a small group of !#$%@+$#.

its like me calling ever black person n**** or every latin person s*** for the bad a hand full of people do.

Originally Posted by knightngale

LOL @ people in here saying f*ck cops "viva la revolucion", they're gonna be the same people crying after society falls in anarchy post-revolution. You rebel, overthrow the police, and think $%$# gonna be all good?
laugh.gif

And people keep thinking "racial slur" is the only way you can offend a group of people.
laugh.gif
no revolution

just more strict requirements when hiring officers to filter out the scum

Every job has %!*holes. Yall are acting like cops have a 100 percent "beat up a citizen rate" per encounter.

It's funny how people only pull out a camera when a cop is doing something bad. No publicity is given to the regular cops who protect citizens and do their jobs fairly and justly.

Interesting thing i just realized, it's always baffled me why cops are at every liquor store and gas station where I live...then I saw that vid with the 30 hoodlums who robbed the convenient store then it all made sense. Cops clearly make everything worse......for people who have something to gain from their absence.

QTF.

just like for everything, theres human error, but for those rare incidents where you see a cop doin wrong, everyone wants to go off, what about the 100s of other times where cops do right?

out of dealings with the police, ive had a 2 or 3 !*!$$#+ en counters, but also there were sincere and understanding and nice ones.

human error is always gonna be there, but dont judge the 100's of thousands with a small group of !#$%@+$#.

its like me calling ever black person n**** or every latin person s*** for the bad a hand full of people do.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

it's like, some cops want us to hate them. do they forget there are more of us than they are of them?

really ruins the image of the cops that are actually there to serve and protect.
No they don't. 
The reason why some of them abuse their authority is because they are so heavily outnumbered.
I think a lot of times their on fears translates into injustice on the people that they protect.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

it's like, some cops want us to hate them. do they forget there are more of us than they are of them?

really ruins the image of the cops that are actually there to serve and protect.
No they don't. 
The reason why some of them abuse their authority is because they are so heavily outnumbered.
I think a lot of times their on fears translates into injustice on the people that they protect.

laugh.gif

Billy BloodBath-Weren't you just in another thread labeling Iraqi rapists as "the scum of the earth" and mentioning how you went on vigilante missions killing Iraqi and Afghan rapists. But you don't like labels or brutality, right?

Billy BloodBath-Weren't you just in another thread labeling Iraqi rapists as "the scum of the earth" and mentioning how you went on vigilante missions killing Iraqi and Afghan rapists. But you don't like labels or brutality, right?

damn, i stay right across the street when I'm visiting my girl's family. was there this weekend actually and didn't hear about it. that music wakes me up whenever i'm in town. 
laugh.gif
  its a part of the neighborhood though, no reason to change it. 

damn, i stay right across the street when I'm visiting my girl's family. was there this weekend actually and didn't hear about it. that music wakes me up whenever i'm in town. 
laugh.gif
  its a part of the neighborhood though, no reason to change it. 

As usual I will refrain from calling the cops "pigs" till I see all the evidence and hear the whole story.....and watching that vid I haven't come to any conclusions.
even if you heard the whole story you'd still defend them, so stop frontin'. 

As usual I will refrain from calling the cops "pigs" till I see all the evidence and hear the whole story.....and watching that vid I haven't come to any conclusions.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Precisely, like in the thread i made when NakoXL posted a vid of a cop beating someone up and I explicitly said it was deplorable and a clear case of police brutality.

And yea maybe I need to take the approach of people like you to this thread and call all cops "pigs" because of the actions of a few cops....yea that will get you on my side. Futzing pigs, making my life terrible 24/7 I wish they didn't exist. I'm tired of having to duck batons on my daily morning job around the block
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Precisely, like in the thread i made when NakoXL posted a vid of a cop beating someone up and I explicitly said it was deplorable and a clear case of police brutality.

And yea maybe I need to take the approach of people like you to this thread and call all cops "pigs" because of the actions of a few cops....yea that will get you on my side. Futzing pigs, making my life terrible 24/7 I wish they didn't exist. I'm tired of having to duck batons on my daily morning job around the block
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lilhen18

When we need more teachers, more recreational centers, more after-school programs, more hospitals,more food stamp, welfare, fire stations etc etc.
indifferent.gif

You must be white and born with a golden spoon in your %%!. Until you understand what's it like to steal to eat you have no say. My parents are immigrants who makes 300$ a week. Been like this for the past 20 + years they been living here. My parents rely on food stamps to buy groceries. I'm a college student so I know, we need more schools and more financial aid money not more law enforcement. Only way out of the vicious cycle of ignorance is education.

Originally Posted by lilhen18

When we need more teachers, more recreational centers, more after-school programs, more hospitals,more food stamp, welfare, fire stations etc etc.
indifferent.gif

You must be white and born with a golden spoon in your %%!. Until you understand what's it like to steal to eat you have no say. My parents are immigrants who makes 300$ a week. Been like this for the past 20 + years they been living here. My parents rely on food stamps to buy groceries. I'm a college student so I know, we need more schools and more financial aid money not more law enforcement. Only way out of the vicious cycle of ignorance is education.

Back
Top Bottom