Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jerks....im glad all these smart phones are getting HD video now..injustice can't hide anymore.

this

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_lkyklvG5c61qa5rnho1_400.gif

info?
Like you shouldn't still have a job after this. 
Could have busted her head open slammin her into a concrete wall like that.
30t6p3b.gif

I gotta stay out of these threads man. %+!+ literally makes me sick.

They play traditional music and sing there for the past few decades. I understand there are rules, but if you haven't enforced it for this long and it has become part of the community tradition, then the cops are wrong for such nonsense and is a bit excessive. It's funny because if you lived in Chinatown, you knew all your damn life that they sing and play instruments religiously, besides rainy days. Not only that but Chinese never go to the authorities, well for complaints and small scale stuff. I don't want to sound ignorant or racist but it is what it is; the person who complained is probably a white person. There has been a wave of hipsters moving in and they file all these complaints about nonsense that is part of the community tradition and for some reason its like the 5th precinct is afraid of white confrontation and they always give them what they want, changing the community traditions.

They play traditional music and sing there for the past few decades. I understand there are rules, but if you haven't enforced it for this long and it has become part of the community tradition, then the cops are wrong for such nonsense and is a bit excessive. It's funny because if you lived in Chinatown, you knew all your damn life that they sing and play instruments religiously, besides rainy days. Not only that but Chinese never go to the authorities, well for complaints and small scale stuff. I don't want to sound ignorant or racist but it is what it is; the person who complained is probably a white person. There has been a wave of hipsters moving in and they file all these complaints about nonsense that is part of the community tradition and for some reason its like the 5th precinct is afraid of white confrontation and they always give them what they want, changing the community traditions.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jerks....im glad all these smart phones are getting HD video now..injustice can't hide anymore.

this

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_lkyklvG5c61qa5rnho1_400.gif

info?
Like you shouldn't still have a job after this. 
Could have busted her head open slammin her into a concrete wall like that.
30t6p3b.gif

I gotta stay out of these threads man. %+!+ literally makes me sick.

I live about 5 blocks from Columbus park and it is really the center of Chinatown in many ways. These attacks are just the forces of gentrification that has been overwhelming downtown especially over the past 10 years. Chinatown is less gentrified that a lot of other placed downtown but its slowly losing the battle as well with +@$% like this.

I just hate when cops use excessive force. I was in Penn Station last week and 4 cops were tackling and restraining some homeless guy. Penn Station is littered with the homeless but it was so unnecessary. The cops were even saying the guy was only going to get a summons but they were #!#+%$% on thrusting their knee into his face, so @#@+%# up.

I live about 5 blocks from Columbus park and it is really the center of Chinatown in many ways. These attacks are just the forces of gentrification that has been overwhelming downtown especially over the past 10 years. Chinatown is less gentrified that a lot of other placed downtown but its slowly losing the battle as well with +@$% like this.

I just hate when cops use excessive force. I was in Penn Station last week and 4 cops were tackling and restraining some homeless guy. Penn Station is littered with the homeless but it was so unnecessary. The cops were even saying the guy was only going to get a summons but they were #!#+%$% on thrusting their knee into his face, so @#@+%# up.

Back
Top Bottom