Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

^^^the tackle was unnecessary but that gif made it seem like the cop ODed on her for no reason. Like she was casually walking down the block not committing crime minding her business and dude came out of nowhere.
laugh.gif

^^^the tackle was unnecessary but that gif made it seem like the cop ODed on her for no reason. Like she was casually walking down the block not committing crime minding her business and dude came out of nowhere.
laugh.gif

This really belongs in the Northeast regional forums...just on the basis that alot of the people in this thread that are saying not to bash cops, and call them slurs have NEVER DEALT WITH NYPD BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES...EXCLAMATION MARK...EXCLAMATION MARK...EXCLAMATION MARK.

Don't know the full story but the use of excessive force that made the guy bloody was all I needed for me to deem it uncalled for.

You've been doing the same thing for years upon years and one day someone tells you stop doing that for a reason that has been out of your scope of understanding because you've been doing it so long without any qualms, of course you would raise some questiong albeit angered questions and some resistance. I don't see that as abnormal behavior.

Their are times to obey the law and times to question it.

This really belongs in the Northeast regional forums...just on the basis that alot of the people in this thread that are saying not to bash cops, and call them slurs have NEVER DEALT WITH NYPD BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES...EXCLAMATION MARK...EXCLAMATION MARK...EXCLAMATION MARK.

Don't know the full story but the use of excessive force that made the guy bloody was all I needed for me to deem it uncalled for.

You've been doing the same thing for years upon years and one day someone tells you stop doing that for a reason that has been out of your scope of understanding because you've been doing it so long without any qualms, of course you would raise some questiong albeit angered questions and some resistance. I don't see that as abnormal behavior.

Their are times to obey the law and times to question it.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was playing traditional oriental music...something the community would appreciate. Tell him to pack up and leave but don't go crazy. In most instances such as this, there's a peaceful route

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he was playing traditional oriental music...something the community would appreciate. Tell him to pack up and leave but don't go crazy. In most instances such as this, there's a peaceful route

Some of y'all are either children or adults who act like children ... Some of these insults I hear are straight unessecary.

Some of y'all are either children or adults who act like children ... Some of these insults I hear are straight unessecary.

that sarge is a piece of work. Meanwhile, those 2 Asian cops sitting there with their tails tucked in between their legs, knowing damn well it's excessive to be slamming a guy that prob resembles their own grandfather. smh @ that, and smh @ asian cops who go extra hard against other asians but not against other races. --I'm black

that sarge is a piece of work. Meanwhile, those 2 Asian cops sitting there with their tails tucked in between their legs, knowing damn well it's excessive to be slamming a guy that prob resembles their own grandfather. smh @ that, and smh @ asian cops who go extra hard against other asians but not against other races. --I'm black

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Completely disgusting and pathetic .Dont they have real crime to deal with all over NY.
Yeah, like the CIA blowing up big buildings.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Completely disgusting and pathetic .Dont they have real crime to deal with all over NY.
Yeah, like the CIA blowing up big buildings.

"Officer safety" you guys don't know what it's like to have 50-100 people surrounding you. Handcuffing an old asian man.... excessive force hmmmmm maybe

"Officer safety" you guys don't know what it's like to have 50-100 people surrounding you. Handcuffing an old asian man.... excessive force hmmmmm maybe

Originally Posted by BTK

Wait what?  You're black and your whole SN is BTK themed?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by BTK

eek.gif
I noticed that too, BTK is the biggest troll on NT. Dont believe this dude, He's Asian. Unless you gonna post a pic of yourself, you're full of ducktales.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by BTK

eek.gif
I noticed that too, BTK is the biggest troll on NT. Dont believe this dude, He's Asian. Unless you gonna post a pic of yourself, you're full of ducktales.

Back
Top Bottom