Inside South Korea's Dog Meat Trade

Broken record but human beings are the worst species on the planet. Deliberately causing these dogs pain and suffering for some stupid "belief" that it will be better for the consumer? LOL. What a joke, these traits are disgusting. There needs to be an animal task force that has the jurisdiction to stop caveman activities like this. Including use of firearms.
That's the problem with the US now, that global police mentality. Let these people do what they want in their own country as long as their actions don't affect humans outside their country.

If their population has a problem with it let them handle it.

Last edited:
I love dogs but this really doesn't offend me. We butcher and eat cows, chickens, ducks, quails, deers, etc. but yet we up in arms over this :lol:

and also, this is in South Korea where half of yous know that **** goes down everyday. Why are you surprised?!

I hope none of these were Seeing Eye Dogs. There are probably some blind South Koreans who are walking around bumping into stuff. Braille can be a bit ambiguous. Poor blind dudes just thought they were taking their dogs to a park where "dogs meet"

Last edited:
I hope none of these were Seeing Eye Dogs. There are probably some blind South Koreans who are walking around bumping into stuff. Braille can be a bit ambiguous. Poor blind dudes just thought they were taking their dogs to a park where "dogs meet"

There's a specific breed of dog that they use for consumption.

They don't just hit up the local shelter and use those dogs.

you're an idiot look up what we do to produce veal in this country

you missed the point an animals an animal

think before you speak and then have the nerve to insult someone clown

YOU missed the point, fool. It isn't right in this country. It isn't right in their country. I didn't say otherwise. Read before you respond corky.

Hey Guy, you know that the US does this to OTHER HUMANS when we go to war, right?  RIGHT.

No one said that was acceptable though. What does this thread have to do with war? :lol:

Did you ever see a tiger try to kill prey without causing them pain and suffering?  Granted we're smarter than them, but killing is killing.  The end result is the same.  How you get there is irrelevant.  

Disagree. So you'd rather have your nails plucked, nipples electrocuted, eyes gouged out, be tarred and feathered, disemboweled, castrated as opposed to someone just putting a bullet in your brain? Not me.

WTF!!!! for the 1st time ever, i feel ashamed 2 be korean.... smh... dogs are my fave. animal. i feel really sick right now

different culture that's all. 

But did I make it in here before the race card was pulled? 

nerd.gif

nvm...couldn't make it through all the pics. 

mean.gif

Last edited:
Dogs are thrown alive into vats of boiling water to remove their fur and make the flesh more tender. It is believed that the pain and agony experienced by the dogs makes their meat tastier. The animals struggle to escape.

:smh:

Boohoo

One hand wiping away your tears, other hand holding your Big Mac.

Hypocrites
laugh.gif

I don't agree with this practice, but THIS IS NOT COMMON in Korea. Or part of Korean culture. I'm Korean and no one I know has ever eaten "bo shing tang."

We have an unhealthy obsession with dogs in this country. Most people don't really grasp the fact that they're just animals. That doesn't mean they should be slaughtered just for the heck of it but in reality if **** hits the fan they are a meal. Shrug

We have an unhealthy obsession with dogs in this country. Most people don't really grasp the fact that they're just animals. That doesn't mean they should be slaughtered just for the heck of it but in reality if **** hits the fan they are a meal. Shrug

Completely agree, I love dogs, but they are animals. Dressing them up, taking them for massages and ****. They are wonderful pets, but some people treat their dogs better than how they would treat a fellow human being. Disgusting behavior.

Broken record but human beings are the worst species on the planet. Deliberately causing these dogs pain and suffering for some stupid "belief" that it will be better for the consumer? LOL. What a joke, these traits are disgusting. There needs to be an animal task force that has the jurisdiction to stop caveman activities like this. Including use of firearms.

"Caveman" activities. You think that we are the only carnivores that slaughter their prey. Darwinism, look it up. Global Animal Task Force, :lol:. Forget world hunger, let humans starve, instead let's push our ethnocentric beliefs on other cultures. *Orders Burger during lunch**Orders chicken the next day**Eats a Ham sandwich*

ethnocentrism and unchecked privilege running wild on NT AS USUAL

...along with holier than thou behavior that constantly plagues this site. People are too shook to say what they feel sometimes, :smh:

I think you missed the point donkey. It's not that they eat dogs. It's that they intentionally cause them pain and suffering. They believe that more pain = tastier meat. That's on some Jeffrey Dahmer type steez.

You need to look up some videos, docs and pics of how Cows and Pigs are slaughtered, along with other animals we use for food.

This.

I wish nothing but the worst for these people.

On another note, my dog has a grooming appointment tomorrow and, after seeing those pics (only scrolled through half of them), I think I might add the deep tissue massage to his ticket.

Why? It's been pointed out time after time that some of the animals we eat are sacred to other cultures, yet Westernized society doesn't seem to care. Then I saw the second half of your post, unhealthy obsession indeed.

Man, I hope to hell that all of you looking down on this practice don't eat cows, pigs, or chickens.

You're in for one hell of a surprise if you think the USA doesn't participate in these types of animal farming...

:rolleyes

Last edited:
You need to look up some videos, docs and pics of how Cows and Pigs are slaughtered, along with other animals we use for food.

Already seen Earthlings. Seen pics, videos, the Cove, the whole 9. Why are you and others assuming I either haven't seen these images and/or support American techniques of executing animals?

This is the logic NTers are using against me

A. Since I disagree with this S. Korean practice of intentionally causing as much pain to dogs as possible
B. And I don't mention any American practices in my post
C. Then I agree with how American slaughter animals

Dat logic :rofl:

Last edited:
I love my dog. When there's no food in the house and I have only a few bucks on me I buy my dog food so he can eat.
Not srs. I love my dogs though.

Already seen Earthlings. Seen pics, videos, the Cove, the whole 9. Why are you and others assuming I either haven't seen these images and/or support American techniques of executing animals?

This is the logic NTers are using against me

A. Since I disagree with this S. Korean practice of intentionally causing as much pain to dogs as possible
B. And I don't mention any American practices in my post
C. Then I agree with how American slaughter animals

Dat logic :rofl:

Nope simply pointing out that you are ethnocentric since in America it's: Dog/Cat> Any other living species, at times including humans.

You can't fathom dogs being treated like the animals we eat. You can't fathom an animal we hold in high regard, being treated like some of the animals we eat.

Cows are tortured, Pigs are tortured, Chickens are tortured...etc, etc.

Like I said, I love dogs and cats, but I've always seen them as animals and great pets. That is it though, some people treat them as humans.

Back
Top Bottom