"Instant financial success", or your dream woman that will always be by your side?

Girl or the money?

• Give me the girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give me the money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^ repped

eh....iv already come to terms that ill never find the right person.....

Last edited:
I always imagined myself "financial success" before "relationship success."

It didn't work out that way, but I'm doing my best to get both either way :D

My dream woman is a only daughter who has a flithy rich pops so im set
nthat.gif

This can't be life. Is this a serious question?

Anyone saying anything other than success is a fool. I also like how it's just automatic that ANY woman you deal with post riches would be a gold digger. As if it wouldn't be possible to align yourself with a woman that has reached financial success herself. That way both parties are combining their riches to form something greater.

But judging from the type of women NT considers wife-worty...you'd all be trying to bag Kardashian look-a-likes so maybe ya'll have a point.

This can't be life. Is this a serious question?

Anyone saying anything other than success is a fool. I also like how it's just automatic that ANY woman you deal with post riches would be a gold digger. As if it wouldn't be possible to align yourself with a woman that has reached financial success herself. That way both parties are combining their riches to form something greater.

But judging from the type of women NT considers wife-worty...you'd all be trying to bag Kardashian look-a-likes so maybe ya'll have a point.

Anyone who thinks success can't be obtained later in life is a fool.

The same can be said on the other side. Give me the ride or die chick now, have Her right there with me on the journey to success, then I'll have the exact same thing your INSTANT financial success brought you. Word to TI.

Anyone who thinks success can't be obtained later in life is a fool.

The same can be said on the other side. Give me the ride or die chick now, have Her right there with me on the journey to success, then I'll have the exact same thing your INSTANT financial success brought you. Word to TI.
You dudes must live in some utopian society. Or desperately need to hold on to these fairy tale fantasies.

+1 for Victor Page

Its all about the Benjamins. Dude in here want someone to take care of them before they take care of themselves....really?

I'll take the dream girl and everything that comes with her rather than the financial success and everything that comes with that.

man this one is tough.  all i know is money complicates everything and finding the right woman is already hard enough.  so i would probably say dream girl.

If this was actually possible....I like my chances of obtaining financial success over time. I know i could find a wife and partner. But dream girl....like 1 in a million type girl.

Il take the girl and try to gain success on my own. Id be fine making 80k a year with dream girl.

laugh.gif
 mark ....lol.....real or not...its a struggle......a real struggle.......the struggle is real.

Never met a lonely paid guy?

That's funny go to wall street and you'll find 99% of them. Working 18 hours a day then going to a party doing coke and hookers. Pretty lonesome to me

:lol:  mark ....lol.....real or not...its a struggle......a real struggle.......the struggle is real.

Agreed, that's why given the hypothetical scenario, if she's gon fall in my lap i'm taking her. I'm passionate and driven enough to make my career work, I control that. Someone to hold you down perfectly is outta your hands.

You dudes must live in some utopian society. Or desperately need to hold on to these fairy tale fantasies.

Utopian society? Bruh you thinking you'll easily find the queen of queens once you're wealthy is just about as ludicrous as me saying the wealth will come later in life. Both are may or may not happen situations.

Guys on here are assuming if you take the money, you'll end up with a gold digger. If we're doing that, it's fair to assume if you take the woman, you'll end up poor. Someone said it's harder to find a good woman if you're rich. Being rich only allows you the chance to meet women with their own money.

I'd take the success/money either way.

Back
Top Bottom