INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

steve, how come you guys kept deleting the "NAPSIZE.COM IS UP!" thread. i saw someone post it like 3 times. everytime it disappeared.

No matter how long they might be, I always, always enjoy reading Method Man's posts.
[table][tr][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]My ebay auctions![/td][/tr][/table]I need an Air Jordan IV Off-white/Military Blue Flight Box. Get at me.​

Haven't been to Jordan Brand Forum for ages, and this is one crazy post. It's like a history book
eek.gif
. I hope everyone who put their shoes on consignment on ISS gets their money!

-dgblast5@gmail.com

dam. a curious ISSer asked about why ISS was being recently slandered on issforums.com. ISS MODS were quick to dismiss the question as a repost. notice how a MOD sees the post, and claims repost, but when I spit facts the post gets locked. seems a little fishy.

www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=111520&highlight=

pretty slick, jvini |I
tired.gif

FOR SALE - Air Force 1 linen/atmosphere sz 10//Air Force 2 Dirty//Dunk co.jp argon blue sz 10.5//SHEED white/blue sz 8// SHEED black/white sz 8// dunk curry sz 8//V220 camera phone GSM// U2 ipod CHEAP
AIM - kmtstern. EMAIL - tom.stern@gmail.com ebay/ISS - freeshynepo "It doesn't matter if your chain is platinum, if what you say is average, you will not be mentioned with the greatest rappers"

Quote:
6 weeks for a check to clear is BS no matter what you say.

that's down to the bank. it's a US currency cheque being deposited into an australian bank account. it's nothing to do with ISS.

Quote:
I was here when Steve wanted to take over Niketalk and host it on his server.

I haven't been here long enough to see that happen, but just imagine if it had. Do you think anyone would have known about what's going on at ISS, furthermore I wonder if GTR290 and others would still be waiting for their money.
Its a good thing I never used ISS's consignment program (and never will) because after the first month of not getting my $, you better believe I'd sue.
"Bush pushin' lies/ killers Immortalized/
we got arms but won't reach for the sky"
-Common

Hi everyone,

I've received the second check. And if there is no more delay (as ISS claimed), then I should be receiving the rest of checks by the end of September. Will keep you update...

Cheers,
GTR290

PS. Have other consignees received theirs yet??

Back
Top Bottom